mrdonnelly92

Reaction score
With Robert Lewandowski leaving for free at the end of my first season. I brought Diego Costa in for 32 million. I also sold Patrick Aubameyang as he requested to leave.

Therefore I'm seeking a back up ST someone who can play up top on there own and can grab me goals. Preferably a player who can poach.I also need them to be happy not to play every game and cost under 6mill. Age isn't a factor I'm taking into consideration.

Any suggestions?

How about Immobile and Adrian Ramos? Maybe Ji Dong-Wong? ;)

They signed them IRL... maybe worth a try? It's what I'd do because I'm impatient and would want to see how it'd work

Last edited:
I have Ji Dong-Wong with him being young I want him to stay out on load! I got Demba Ba for ?2.9 mill. I managed to get his wages right down by offering big bonus he will never achieve haha!

Thanks for your suggestions.

sign batshuayi.verry good young striker,has a transfer clause of 8 mil euro,or you can try to sign volland (15 mil),jordan rhodes,or facundo ferrerya( may be a bit costly),luciano vietto,carlos fierro......or sign claudio pizzaro for free....he should be leaving bayern:p

Paulo Dybala? Cheap and can develop well. Ideal for less important matches.

I already have Volland got him for around 7Mill. I'll look into these players if I get an injury! Demba Ba has proven himselfView attachment 375610 His two goals against R.Madrid kept me 1st in the group stage! Big goals!

Abel Hernandez ?3-4m very good player
S.Fletcher from Sunderland is very good
Shane Long