Droylsden F.C. The rise of the Bloods.

county95

Reaction score
images

So decided to start with the Blue Square North team which i support. Droylsden F.C.
I had a good look at the squad and struggled to see how i could make this work. I needed to make some signings. I signed 4 players, Dali Gomez (ST), James Cronesberry (LM), Jamil Adam (ST) and James Gilpin (GK).
Tatics wise just a simple, direct 4-4-2.
I will update Every 3 games.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/406/droylsdentacticsovervie.png/

Last edited:
A mixed start to the season so far. Played 3 won 1 drew 1 lost 1.
Droylsden 1-0 Halifax
gomez 80
Droylsden 1-1 Harrogate
Gomez 90
Droylsden 2-3 Vauxhall
Kerr 54

Hannigan O.G

Top scorer: Gomez 2
League position: 12th

UPDATE:
3 brilliant performances in the last 3 games. Including 2 wins and a draw.
Droylsden 1-1 Gainsborough
adam 50
Droylsden 3-0 Colwyn bay
adam 28
johnson 37
sanna O.G.
Droylsden 4-1 Boston Utd
adam 9,11,39
weir daley O.G.
Top scorer: Adam 5
​League Pos: 6th

Update:
Droylsden 1-1 Atrincham
cronesberry 58

Droylsden 1-4 Corby
adam 42

Droylsden 4-1 Gloucester
adam 41,46
Jonhson 18
harris O.G

Droylsden 4-1 hyde
Adam 19,51,90
Johnson 14

So another good set of results, starting off with a good point away to Altrincham, was disappointed with the heavy defeat v Corby, tiredness was a factor. Then two fantastic wins over both Gloucester and Hyde. Dale Johnson and Jamil Adam starting to form a deadly partnership now with 14 goals between (most of them Adam of course but Johnson has made a few assists to him).

Top scorer: Adam 11
League Pos: 3rd

The layout is a little poor, try looking around other stories for some ideas but don't copy them.
Maybe add some screenshots to your post's it would help it look a little more attractive :)

Blue_Square_Bet_North_logo.png

Droylsden vs Workington
Next up was a tough game vs Workington away. I've been playing well recently and was 3rd in the league so confidence was high. It was quite a poor first half performance for me and then Workington took the lead on 41 minutes thanks to Kyle May. We soon hit back though with a great goal from Carlos Logan on 44 min. The home side took an early lead in the second half, but goals from Nat Kerr and yet another from Jamil Adam gave The Bloods the 3 points. The win pushed Droylsden upto 2nd in the league.
Final Score: Workington 2-3 Droylsden

View attachment 252727View attachment 252728

Last edited:
FA%20Cup%20Logo.jpg

AFC Flyde vs Droylsden
2nd qualifying round
View attachment 252924
A comfortable win for the bloods which see's us move into the draw for the 3rd qualifying round. More goals coming from Jamil Adam; his 12th goal of the season and also goals from Johnson and Kerr. The draw for the 3rd qualifying round was made and we will play Northwhch Vctoria away.
Our next game will be a home game vs Blyth Spartans.

Blue_Square_Bet_North_logo.png

Droylsden 1-0 Blyth Spartans
A well hard fought victory at the butchers arms today. Difficult game as Blyth are a good team, but with 3 staright wins in the league and a good win in the cup we were in good form coming into it. The only goal of the game came from Lewis kileen from the penalty spot, his first goal of the season. we are now Starting to hit fantastic form in the league with 4 straight wins. We are now top of the league, 2 points clear of second place Worcester.