Dunfermline - To the SPL and beyond.

FM-Josh

Reaction score
Dunfermline have confirmed they have hired Manager Josh Rowles.
With debts of over 10 million and 50 thousand transfer kitty it's believed the chairman is interested in selling the club.
Josh Rowles had this to say: " I'm going to do my very best for this club and I hope I can take them up to the SPL and then destroy the "old-firm" and win the SPL for Dunfermline!"

----------------------------------------
I got bored with my Newcastle one as I just couldn't get motivated. Everybody is Newcastle and I wanted a challenge.

Good luck, you still doing the newcastle story? Oh right just saw that 'I got bored with my Newcastle one as I just couldn't get motivated. Everybody is Newcastle and I wanted a challenge.'

Last edited:
Good luck, you still doing the newcastle story? Oh right just saw that 'I got bored with my Newcastle one as I just couldn't get motivated. Everybody is Newcastle and I wanted a challenge.'

Really couldn't be bothered with it man.

Hope you do well with Dunfermline, i was them a few weeks ago left birmingham and they offfered me a job i quite liked it there.

Hope you do well with Dunfermline, i was them a few weeks ago left birmingham and they offfered me a job i quite liked it there.
In the pre-season I got smashed 6-0 off Lyon hah, i'll post up the updates when i'm finished pre-season.

Scottish games are quite popular it seems. Solely because of difficulty, or is there some other secret ingredient that makes it so?

Anyways, good luck!

Anybody know how many teams get promoted in this league?!

This is how the pre-season turned out.
The Lyon match was for funds only, I knew we were not going to win!
But other than that, i'm proud of the boys.
View attachment 32016

Every penalty decision is going against me, every one of my goals are offside in the league...