Oscar

Reaction score
Has anyone else found that their strikers tend to miss most of their one on ones/easy chances?

For example I have Tevez and Llorente up front for Juve. They both seem to blaze every one on one chance over the bar, or if they find themselves with the ball, point blank range from the goal they manage to kick it right at the keeper.

Slightly annoying/unrealistic when all my goals seem to be 30 yarders from Pogba

Has anyone else found that their strikers tend to miss most of their one on ones/easy chances?

For example I have Tevez and Llorente up front for Juve. They both seem to blaze every one on one chance over the bar, or if they find themselves with the ball, point blank range from the goal they manage to kick it right at the keeper.

Slightly annoying/unrealistic when all my goals seem to be 30 yarders from Pogba

Not really. When my strikers are one-on-one wih good balance, has a good angle and is not under too much pressure, they put in he net most of the times.

LOOOL i was thinkin this . im celtic , everygame have about 20 shots score 1 other team has 4 shots and scores like 3 LOOOL .not 2 happy tbh :p

Not really. When my strikers are one-on-one wih good balance, has a good angle and is not under too much pressure, they put in he net most of the times.

Not only one on one, but also they may receive a cross to their feet, and stand with the ball three yards out, pondering what to do, before kicking it to the keeper

Not only one on one, but also they may receive a cross to their feet, and stand with the ball three yards out, pondering what to do, before kicking it to the keeper

If they are in control of the ball, and its on the right foot and have a good angle, they* put it into he net most of the times. If they are not, then they often miss the chances

*in my save

(