can i be in mate? if you're looking for active users i have 11.78 posts per day (H)

Count me in! Hope this doesnt flop :)

how much posts do u need to have??

At least 500, so there's a pretty good chance you could play anyway because you're very close :)
This would only happen if I didn't get enough players.

do i have enough posts? if so then i'd like to join.

Probably a bit late, but if not I'd like to be involved.
xD. Don't have enough posts.

Last edited:
It´s plenty odd that you are accepting request from people that do not more than 2 or 3 post per day but you do decline ppl that do + than 10 post per day.. then the post per day is not the stat that you select for decline or accept someone but being a premium member, for example that Calum lad didn´t had 500 post or more, and he only had a 2,62 post per day stat .. another example here, AldoKemp only had a 0.90 ppd stat you had to make a decision of which are the rules, and aply them to EVERYONE. Having + 500 posts, have a hight ppd stat, both of them, or just being a premium member or some friend of yours.. you did some excepts for some premium members, we can´t say you do the same with everyone.

Do you think that the premium members are better than any other member ? because it seems so..

If you´re gonna make some type of game or you´re gonna put some type of rule in a forum that had tons of ppl you had to aply the same rule to everyone without any exception or favouritism to anyone.

It´s plenty odd that you are accepting request from people that do not more than 2 or 3 post per day but you do decline ppl that do + than 10 post per day.. then the post per day is not the stat that you select for decline or accept someone but being a premium member, for example that Calum lad didn´t had 500 post or more, and he only had a 2,62 post per day stat .. another example here, AldoKemp only had a 0.90 ppd stat you had to make a decision of which are the rules, and aply them to EVERYONE. Having + 500 posts, have a hight ppd stat, both of them, or just being a premium member or some friend of yours.. you did some excepts for some premium members, we can´t say you do the same with everyone.

Do you think that the premium members are better than any other member ? because it seems so..

If you´re gonna make some type of game or you´re gonna put some type of rule in a forum that had tons of ppl you had to aply the same rule to everyone without any exception or favouritism to anyone.

Its his game and he can run it any way he likes, if he wants to show favouritism he can although I dont see him shwoing any, he is just selecting members who he see's are active on the forums

Its his game and he can run it any way he likes, if he wants to show favouritism he can although I dont see him shwoing any, he is just selecting members who he see's are active on the forums

It´s his game, yes, but he´s doing it in a public forum, what i really don´t like is that he put some rules and then he remove them for some guys.. that´s not right, if he would said that he could change the rules when he likes or if he would said that premium members or his friends would had exceptions, etc it will be ok, but he did not.

And not, he´s not selecting members who he see's are active on the forums, because he did said that he wanted more than 500 post and a high ppd stat, but he accept lads with less than 500 post and less than 1 post per day, and then declyne some guys withg more than 10 ppd, if you put a rule to everyone you had to aply it with everyone.

It´s like when you see a paper offering a job for example, and you need to had or to be that or that thing .. if you fulfill all the requirements but you´re fat, black, ugly, small, etc.. and they don´t give you the job but they give it to other guy that don´t fulfill all the requirements it will be discrimination.

It´s his game, yes, but he´s doing it in a public forum, what i really don´t like is that he put some rules and then he remove them for some guys.. that´s not right, if he would said that he could change the rules when he likes or if he would said that premium members or his friends would had exceptions, etc it will be ok, but he did not.

And not, he´s not selecting members who he see's are active on the forums, because he did said that he wanted more than 500 post and a high ppd stat, but he accept lads with less than 500 post and less than 1 post per day, and then declyne some guys withg more than 10 ppd, if you put a rule to everyone you had to aply it with everyone.

It´s like when you see a paper offering a job for example, and you need to had or to be that or that thing .. if you fulfill all the requirements but you´re fat, black, ugly, small, etc.. and they don´t give you the job but they give it to other guy that don´t fulfill all the requirements it will be discrimination.

Since when did this harmless Chairman Game become a Job Application, get over yourself, its his game and I am pretty sure he wants to play it with people he likes too, stop treating it so seriously, if you so badly want to play this game then make your own, no offence intended buddy but you can hardly blame him for running the game the way he wants too and I am pretty sure that you would make exception for your friends too if you were running this game, its not something that has to be written down, no offence again mate but thats just the way Eds likes to run it and since its his game, he can

Since when did this harmless Chairman Game become a Job Application, get over yourself, its his game and I am pretty sure he wants to play it with people he likes too, stop treating it so seriously, if you so badly want to play this game then make your own, no offence intended buddy but you can hardly blame him for running the game the way he wants too and I am pretty sure that you would make exception for your friends too if you were running this game, its not something that has to be written down, no offence again mate but thats just the way Eds likes to run it and since its his game, he can

When did i said i wanna play this game ? .. oO)

It is a game, yes .. but is a public game since he post it in a public forum for everyone who fulfill the rules he write, but he himself breake his own rules.. as like i said i don´t had any problem if he wanna play with his friends, just with premium members or with whoever, but if he want too, i think it would be fair from him to said so and put it in the post where he put the rules.. so no one will go dissapointed or deceived because he change the rules he gave constantly.

PD: Some of the lads i was talking about sure are even his friends, they´re just premium members.

PD2:The stuff about the job was just an example.

PD3: Is nothing personal, just common sense.

I made it clear in the OP how people would be selected. Anyone with 500 posts or over I deem reliable enough to play. If you don't have 500 posts, you might still be able to join if your ppd is high enough (assuming the post count is still decent). Also, regulars in the IRC room can be deemed reliable, such as CallumE5, because they spend a lot of time there they can be easily contacted. The people I'm turning down are those that I don't think will be reliable.