Eds' José Mourinho ParkThePlane Tactical Workshop

When I've had a bit more feedback from my testers.

Sorry about that, I've been rather busy over the festive period, I'll be doing a lot more testing in the next couple of weeks :)

Bit late on this but great job on Park The Plane V2. Playing as Newcastle and despite being 4 games into my second season I'm sitting in a nice respectable third place. Season started badly by losing to arch rivals Sunderland, however picked up some decent results after that. The most notable ones were the 4-1 thrashing of Fulham and 1-1 draw against Roma. Last year I finished 12th and this season I'm hoping to finish 8th and perhaps pick up a bit of Silver Ware (which I doubt will happen).

Results
http://img33.imageshack.us/f/newcastleseason.png/

Beat Zenit st Petersburg with Birmingham in my second season... 5-2!! In st petersburg! There was a snowstorm the whole match too haha

Other than that I drew 1-1 away with liverpool, beat sunderland 3-0 and they are pretty good in my game.

I like the tactic a lot, just one tweak i like is to change the box to box mid to a CM (support) to be more agressive and use a creative player there. With birmingham I play

Zigic (target man) - Christian Benitez (advanced)
Paulo Henrique
Lee Bowyer/Craig Gardner(ball winning) - Christian Eriksen CM support
Van Bommel (perfect for this but he get tired as ****)
Ridgewell - dann - Johnson - Onouha

Last edited:
Ive been using thhe Park The Plane V2 and Im nearly at the end of me season but its a great tactic.

hey everyone! Eds your 4--3-1-2 v2 was just awesome tactic !
i wonder if you could create the 4-2-3-1 that mourinho is using on real madrid now, and if not, can you just say to me the simple team instructions, positions and roles ?

thanks

Hey Eds your 4--3-1-2 v2 tactic is ****** brilliant, playing as Liverpool and getting some very good results. Gerrard is unstoppable at the mo'.

Can't wait for the 4-3-3, cheers.

SP

you can write attributes required for the positions?

edit: 4312 v2.

Some of the comments sound really good regarding this tactic. Can't wait for some variations though, as i'm not a big fan of playig without wingers

Hi Ed

Just to let you know I am trying this tactic with liverpool (which it should really suit!), will let you know how I get on. Sorry if I have missed this somewhere along the line but do you focus on any match prep? Are set pieces modified from standard?

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:24 AM ----------

I have not had the greatest start with this tactic, my possession is always low away from home, and although I dont seem to be condeding many, I dont like the maount of chances the opposition are creating.

Any advice on how I can really dominate with this tactic? playing as liverpool

sorry me that i asking very much.but i want so much to play your 4-3-3.when you download?or can you give me it at pm?

hey there
i wanted to ask
for R.Madrid who shall i use Box To Box midfielder and who Ball Playing Midfielder???
thx

Can you tell us what are the important attribute for each position please ?

Working greatly for my Dnipro save, winning the league 1st season and got into the UCL. Now into 2nd season and just made it to the last 8 of the competition.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Hi Ed

Just to let you know I am trying this tactic with liverpool (which it should really suit!), will let you know how I get on. Sorry if I have missed this somewhere along the line but do you focus on any match prep? Are set pieces modified from standard?

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:24 AM ----------

I have not had the greatest start with this tactic, my possession is always low away from home, and although I dont seem to be condeding many, I dont like the maount of chances the opposition are creating.

Any advice on how I can really dominate with this tactic? playing as liverpool

This sentence should help you in the Match Prep settings.

Match Prep should be Defensive Positioning or Defending Set Pieces.

I'm thinking of doing this in my Chelsea save.

Cech

Van Der Wiel - Alex - Terry - A.Cole

Ramires - Essien - Lampard

Hamsik

Drogba - Torres

what do you think?