Eds' José Mourinho ParkThePlane Tactical Workshop

Anyone who wants to upload this now is welcome to, via third party websites. I will not be doing this myself though, as it'll be available in a mere few hours, and I can therefore count the number of downloads and the ratings I get.

Please Upload the tactic

I would really, really appreciate it if someone were to upload this tactic elsewhere.. I've been waiting for nealy 2 hours!!

Can somebody please send the tactic to me, or upload it on another website, please :) ?
Looking forward to try it Eds.
Cheers! :D

Stop spamming this thread with pointless posts such as 'when can I download this OMFG etc etc etc'

Please.

Thank you Phytho

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Not working download

Thank you Pythonidae for uploading it.

Gonna test it with my Palermo game :)

Last edited:
hello pythonidae can you upload with mediafire because my rapid dont work please

Edds, why don't you attach the file as you were attaching a regular screenshot, then they can download without being denied by FM-Base.

You can now download off FM-Base. Please give me your thoughts on the tactic.

Yes. It works for the current patch.

i ll try on galatasaray.. i write later results..

Here I am with the feedback again. After the first 6 games the plane in front of the goal continued to do well. Here're my results

6 games: 5 wins 1 draw (in previous post)

New feedback:
Twente - Inter 1 - 4 (late game goal for Twente)
Parma - Inter 0 - 4
Inter - Pohang 2 - 0 (club world cup championship)
Inter - Internacional 2 - 0 (club world cup championship)
Lecce - Inter 0 - 2
Bologna - Inter 1 - 1 (a lot of injuries and very tired players, had only 2 days to recover from the last game)
Inter - Chievo 1 - 0 (the same... 3rd match for 8 days)
Inter - Juventus 3 - 1
Brescia - Inter 1 - 5
Inter - Genua 1 - 1 (Italian Cup game, played with most of the reserves)

Summary:
10 games: 8 wins, 2 draws
Scored: 21
Conceded: 5

As said in the previous post. The most important player is the AMC. Sneijder is doing wonders. Most of the goals conceded come from corner crosses or touch line crosses.

thanks for this, am going to take it away and try it with newcastle (time to sell off my wingers!). I'll run half a season and post you the results. Just PM me or something if you'd like certain things saving etc.

Ta

Pete