Download EL TURCO - DOCTORE 24.2.1

• Thread starter elturco09
  • Start date
  • Replies 261
  • Views 56K
Aston Villa_ Turnuvalar.png

Aston Villa_ Fikstür.png

Aston Villa_ Genel Bakış.png

If my wing players could be more active offensively, it would be easier to win the league. We started well with the current squad. I wanted to share it for the last time because it would be more enjoyable to have a Liverpool career. The tactic seems positively useful. The choice is yours, there are plenty of options, choose whichever tactic you are successful with. Enjoyable Games..​

your defensiveness is a little bit telling here. FM save files go to the recycle bin on PC after deletion, so unless you empty your recycling bin constantly they should still be preserved there. to save face it would be easier to just upload the luton save.
I usually clean out the recycle bin. If you are very curious, you can play the matches one by one. How can I find my career file in vacation mode? You don't have to force yourself to believe in something, you can try another tactic and move on. There is no need to cry and whine so much.

I usually clean out the recycle bin. If you are very curious, you can play the matches one by one. How can I find my career file in vacation mode? You don't have to force yourself to believe in something, you can try another tactic and move on. There is no need to cry and whine so much.
As i said before i have no hate towards you, but if u post somethink here we have option to comment and talk about what we think.

As i said before i have no hate towards you, but if u post somethink here we have option to comment and talk about what we think.
There is no way I can find the deleted save file for you, I'm telling you that. Alternatively, if you can do something better, please do it and share it here so I can benefit from it. I don't have time for the game because I'm busy with tactics, so I don't bother anymore. There is nothing to prolong, enjoyable games...

your defensiveness is a little bit telling here. FM save files go to the recycle bin on PC after deletion, so unless you empty your recycling bin constantly they should still be preserved there. to save face it would be easier to just upload the luton save.
I can share to you my Lazio save on page 10. Its with the old Cyprus 2 tactic. Murdered everyone.
If you fail with his tactics then you are doing something wrong. FM24 is not put the tactic in and relax on the sofa. You need at least to build your squad and tweak the mentality if you are doing it with weak team.
I started Nottingham Forest save with Cyprus 2 tactic...now i see there are new releases , so Elturco , is it better to switch to the new one ...is it more suiting bigger teams or it performs with weaker teams also ?

I can share to you my Lazio save on page 10. Its with the old Cyprus 2 tactic. Murdered everyone.
If you fail with his tactics then you are doing something wrong. FM24 is not put the tactic in and relax on the sofa. You need at least to build your squad and tweak the mentality if you are doing it with weak team.
I started Nottingham Forest save with Cyprus 2 tactic...now i see there are new releases , so Elturco , is it better to switch to the new one ...is it more suiting bigger teams or it performs with weaker teams also ?

what are you yaping about, elturco posted a result of LUTON getting 97 points! on HOLIDAY mode

I wanted to share my career with Luton and Liverpool. You can choose whichever tactic seems more effective. When the squad quality is good, the team scores more goals. You can understand this with Liverpool.​

View attachment 675797

View attachment 675798

View attachment 675799

View attachment 675800

View attachment 675801

View attachment 675802

View attachment 675803

View attachment 675804

View attachment 675805
This tactic is insane. Keep up the good work.
Its even better than the Penta.

Hello, first of all, thank you for your support. While I am examining the new tactics and trying different combinations, those who comment to comment still continue to talk like a stuck clock. Incredible situations arise that are affected by the injury status of the squad and the performance of the player. I say it again, do better and share it here so I can benefit from it. By the way, I recommend using the Suadade tactic among the newly released tactics. Full-backs and wing players have more impact on the game. His impact in small areas was high, but he was a little lacking in terms of scoring. The choice is yours, of course. You can try it and decide.

what are you yaping about, elturco posted a result of LUTON getting 97 points! on HOLIDAY mode
I'm away from my computer, I'll give you a personalized Luton career when I'm available. Let's see what you will do next.

I'm away from my computer, I'll give you a personalized Luton career when I'm available. Let's see what you will do next.
i dont care bro i was just answering to him bc he said "FM24 is not put the tactic in and relax on the sofa." when u showed example of holiday career with succes

i dont care bro i was just answering to him bc he said "FM24 is not put the tactic in and relax on the sofa." when u showed example of holiday career with succes
Tactical tests are mainly tried in holiday modes. The purpose of sharing is to compensate for the missing aspects. This is all I can do, I look forward to seeing you do better.

El turco, I want to ask you for advice. Maybe you know a man like Josh Daly who releases one tactic a day. And all his tactics give great results, and when people themselves start testing his tactics, the result is much worse. Could you test the latest tactic and tell me what's wrong with it and what needs to be changed. You can just be trusted as you have released a number of good tactics on fm 24

Here is his latest tactic

Attachments

• spalletti_napoli_233231.fmf
    41.6 KB · Views: 40
Here is his latest tactic
I'm afraid I can't help you because I don't have my computer with me at the moment. For wing forwards, players with opposite feet are effective, I suggest you follow them. Other than that, injuries and player selections affect the game. It is impossible to make a clear comment without examining it.

There is Rate My Tactic website, try to create the tactic you want from there. You will not have to deal with understanding whether someone's tactic is good or bad. 👍

11.PNG
12.PNG
13.PNG
11.PNG
12.PNG
13.PNG

Sene sonu Southampton kadrosu. Üst üste ikinci PL şampiyonluğu. Genç, dinamik.