England v Australia

Winners will be.......

• Total voters
---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

why do you have to burst the bubble?

because i don't think the team should be knighted for winning an exhibition trophy... it's the cricket equivalent of the Emirates Cup.

because i don't think the team should be knighted for winning an exhibition trophy... it's the cricket equivalent of the Emirates Cup.

Twenty twenty world cup equivelent to emirates cup, are you mad, its a world cup not a pre season tournement with 4 teams! 3 of whih you've never heard of!!!

Oh yeah okay its every year but lets see you beat the world :)

so sir Chris Hoy dosn't deserve to be knighted nore does Nick Faldo of golf. I dont think any of the sports stars should be knighted though its just sports its not fighting for your country but well done England will see some OBE's and MBE's though not knighthoods

why did Pakistan win it in England last year then?
it is every year but it is a big deal its the first world tournament england has ever won trust a bitter leeds fan to put a downer on it just because he knows leeds will ever win **** all again

It's actually held every two years but due to security reasons involving the ICC Champions Trophy they played this year

it is every year but it is a big deal its the first world tournament england has ever won trust a bitter leeds fan to put a downer on it just because he knows leeds will ever win **** all again

I'm not a bitter Leeds fan, I'm a rational Cricket fan. Ashes > World Cup > Summer test series > World twenty twenty.

I'm not a bitter Leeds fan, I'm a rational Cricket fan. Ashes > World Cup > Summer test series > World twenty twenty.

Oh stop arguing this is a big deal to england cricket team because it's their first silverwear apart from the ashes its a great achievement i'd like to see your reaction after winning this tournament just standing there not giving a **** about winning the tournament beating the worlds best saying "its not a big tournament"

Agreed mark, ashes is the best thing about cricket, 20 20 was just made for a bit of fun, not to be taken too seriously tbh

"ENGLAND ENGLAND ENGLAND and now can the footballers please for once show the same skill and dedication and if not win do us proud in the WC. But tonight is all about our cricket team well done boys."

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Oh well you have your opinions but i think it's a good achievement for KP being able to say to his his baby son "you was born a week before i won the world twenty20"

Australia Vs New Zealand is the women's final our women couldn't retain the title this time around exiting in the group stages

God people can find a down side to everything.

I don't think they should be knighted, but to comparing it to the Emirates cup is just being retarded.

God people can find a down side to everything.

I don't think they should be knighted, but to comparing it to the Emirates cup is just being retarded.

fine, Johnstones Paint Trophy. better?

fine, Johnstones Paint Trophy. better?

Idiot only comparing it to something that Leeds can just about win well leeds wouldn't be able to win the world twenty20 so it doesn't compare even england's cricketers could win the JPT easily winning 10-0 every match

The FA cup is every year? you don't want to win that then?
the league is every year, don't wana win that? "well leeds didn't clearly" XD

its a great achievement, and were PROUD to celebrate it!
if you want to put a dampener on it, **** Off! out the thread, or just keep your mouth shut!

have a listen if you want some English cricket passion
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAmJk6EUMRg"]YouTube- Jerusilem- Barmy Army[/ame]

what an inspirational song!!

TBH I think England would definately prefer to win the t20 world cup rather than a normal test series without a.doubt

twenty20 is the next big thing and it looks like test cricket will die out soon so its a great step winning this tourny

Test cricket will never die out as long as that little urn is competed for!

iv been to just the 4th day at Edgbaston in the previous ashes, and it was ore inspiring!