Euro 2016

Hope I'm still sober enough to enjoy the final.
A mate from Diageo gave me a load of this...
It's 8%

Hope Portugal win just to upset the Ronaldo haters

I don't get the hatred.
I even had to school my girlfriend of 14 years that He is a benchmark for anybody who want's to be 'good' at their job.

He gets up early and trains until He can be better.
Respect.

Goal of the tourney then guys seeing as BBC are showing their choices, hard one, I'll go Shaquiri (spelling)

Man this is tense for me. Mini league between me and my friends,we have 1 point between us, I captained Ronaldo second place captained Greizmann, I have Lloris as a keeper he has Patricio. This could literally come down to saves as on fantasy i team keeper gets 1 point for every few saves and that has how he has been catching me up!

Man this is tense for me. Mini league between me and my friends,we have 1 point between us, I captained Ronaldo second place captained Greizmann, I have Lloris as a keeper he has Patricio. This could literally come down to saves as on fantasy i team keeper gets 1 point for every few saves and that has how he has been catching me up!
looks like you lost mate sorry

Getting beaten in your own backyard by a Ronaldo-less Portugal with a wondergoal from ******* Eder of all people.

giphy.gif

Can't justify how Portugal have won the Euros.. not to mention no Ronaldo.

Told you, we always go out with the winner if we make it to knock-out.

I feel sad that I had 0% interest in the tournament and didn't even watch 1 game, let alone an England game

Also credit to Ronaldo difficult time to make your managerial debut in extra time of the Euros final but, he did a very good job leading the team to victory. Although his work as a physio left some room for improvement, shoving a player back on is more sunday league the Euro final

I feel sad that I had 0% interest in the tournament and didn't even watch 1 game, let alone an England game

You didn't lose much. It was the worst tournament in recent memory, mostly cagey games with rigid football and safety first approach.