Disappointed by the lack of interest so far, but I have downloaded a super league database in Gibraltar, so promotions don't affect this and that means it works with the lfcmarshall update( after I did some editing on it) I am also going to pick my team now even if people aren't happy with me picking before them and I pick Manchester city

Interested
Team - Arsenal
Chairman name - Sky (if single name not possible make it Akash Sky)

9 players so far the game won't start till we have at least 18 so were halfway there let's hope it can get going in the next couple of days

Get joining so we can get this going ASAP, also chairman who are in the game already if you want to hire a manager or staff that is unemployed or you want to promote someone from within your club to a bigger job in your team you can pm me now. You can also take a manager from another chairman in the game if he accepts it, but you can't hire someone from any club yet in case that club gets taken

Some advice would be that you should get everyone to create an email and do all requests through there because you do get a lot of PM's and it is a whole lot easier to sort out transfers etc especially if you tell them to use specific subject titles like I do on my game

Some advice would be that you should get everyone to create an email and do all requests through there because you do get a lot of PM's and it is a whole lot easier to sort out transfers etc especially if you tell them to use specific subject titles like I do on my game

That's a good idea I was thinking about doing that as fm base is also full of popups so I can only use it on tapatalk without pulling my hair out and that's not convenient for running a chairman game

Can everyone in the game please send me your email so I can do it that way

Also as I'm eager to get this going would everyone be happy if I change it to a smaller league( about 10 teams)?

10 teams could be fine but be open to create a second league? For people interested to join in the future? Not sure if it could work though, especially with promotions etc

10 teams could be fine but be open to create a second league? For people interested to join in the future? Not sure if it could work though, especially with promotions etc

I think I'll do it in the scottish league as they're leagues are around 10. We currently have 8 teams(not including myself as I'm unsure if I'll be a chairman or manager. This will leave around 2 spots in the top league for anyone to take when they want, whilst the Scottish championship will be open to manage in if anyone else wants to join.

Also sorry for posting a lot but maybe you could edit the financial rewards as I imagine the Scottish league will be low

That makes it more challenging for CL spots which I like is there one or two available?

I'm pretty sure it's 2, although they both go in early on in qualification

Also sorry for posting a lot but maybe you could edit the financial rewards as I imagine the Scottish league will be low

Don't worry about posting a lot, I thank you for it. I want people to post if they have a question or suggestion and yours are good so keep going. I'll edit the tv money and amount for finishing in a particular spot. I'll make it the most financially rewarding league in the world but won't put it too much past the english premier league so it doesn't get too easy to make money.ill also put big bonuses for promotion spots in the Scottish championship.

Okay :) I'm on tapatalk so can you copy and paste a link forward and I'll copy it and try and advertise it

[email protected]
That's a good idea I was thinking about doing that as fm base is also full of popups so I can only use it on tapatalk without pulling my hair out and that's not convenient for running a chairman game

Can everyone in the game please send me your email so I can do it that way

Also as I'm eager to get this going would everyone be happy if I change it to a smaller league( about 10 teams)?

[email protected]