Experiment 4-3-1-2 V2. 100+ passes, high possession. Testers wanted.

ZebraheadRob

Reaction score
I am currently testing it with a couple of teams (all in 2020 or later) and I am getting decent results, and this is a refinement of THIS ONE, with greater attacking options, but still keeping the possessions, pass completion and so on. I will post all the screens from the last thread, but on V2 ones.

Bascially, possession ranges from 65% to 80% with all the teams I've tested with. Very Rigid with the standard philosophy. The 3 midfielders and 2 wingbacks enjoy the majority of the passing, with the defending role deep lying playmaker carrying over 100 passes from time to time, depending on the team.

Goals weren't exactly pouring onto the screen on V1, but V2 presents more CCCs and plenty of goals. I need people to test it with whatever team they want, and whoever plays, I don't care, I just want screens of passes, stats and and overview if possible.

Please try it yourself. Thanks, comments very welcome. Tactic attached.

Any OIs? Testing now by the way.

Try what you like, Assistant's should be fine unless something glares out at you as being ridiculously wrong... See what you think, it's your game ;-)

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Thanks by the way lads! I look forward to the results, anyone else fancy a go?

any OI? match prep? i interrested testing it with inter. feedback ASAP

Last edited:
any OI? match prep? i interrested testing it with inter. feedback ASAP

Cheers guys!!! And yeah in response to the quote, read above your post... Match prep just Team Blend should be reet, unless there are holes in your team.

Don't forget everyone, screenshots are very useful!

---------- Post added 20/08/2011 at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 19/08/2011 at 03:42 PM ----------

Possibly V3 coming soon, better than ever. Btw, bump

i wait the v3 because with v1 lot of posseession but not lot of ccc and lot of goal conceded

It won't be for a while yet, V2 (this thread) is better for possession and attacking ccc atm than V3 in progress, to be honest, there may not need to be a V3, if everyone tests this properly and good results come out. I'll wait for feedback from enough people and screenshots to see what else needs doing first. So please test this one. Thanks.

Last edited:
nice tactic mate..trying with Queen Park Rangers..

I'll start it tomorrow with a lower English league'd squad, probably Brighton, Southampton or Charlton... And I'll let you know if it's good with teams like that haha.

I'll start it tomorrow with a lower English league'd squad, probably Brighton, Southampton or Charlton... And I'll let you know if it's good with teams like that haha.

Cheers man, exactly what I'm looking for, don't forget screenshots. Thanks again!

ive got a couple of days off work so i'll give this a go :)

dont know who to play with though...

ive got a couple of days off work so i'll give this a go :)

dont know who to play with though...

I say someone liiiike Shakhtar Donetsk or a Dutch team, rarely tested with on most tactics... But whoever you want. :p

I say someone liiiike Shakhtar Donetsk or a Dutch team, rarely tested with on most tactics... But whoever you want. :p

ah too late ive started with Hereford United :S

will give you an update in a few hours :)

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

ok this is my update

after 22 games in league 2 with hereford, ive won 9 games, drawn 5 and lost 8, and am 14th

the tactic tends to concede A LOT of goals, though i feel this could be fixed with changing one of the cms to a dm, as there seems to be a lot of space infront of my defence

i love how the wing backs play, the right back always came forward and overlapped the winger, causing many problems with crosses

the main amount of goals came on the counter attack, or through balls played by the am

set pieces could do with quite a bit of work, i think i scored 1 goal from a corner, but conceded at least 15 at my end

this tactic certainly has potential but is not quite there yet

hope ive helped :)