Fabregas for 34mil Should I sell him to Madrid?

Goonish

Reaction score
I'm Arsenal, They offered 34mil and I am in January in my 2nd season, I wanna buy Henri Saivet but bordeaux are demanding 30mil, wtf is up with that? My midfield consists of Veloso, Denilson, Ben Arfa, Fabregas, Nasri, RVP

Do not sell Fabregas!!! He is the heartbeat of your Arsenal team, only sell him if you got something ridiculous like 60 Million, you will do very well to find a replacement as good as him for 34 million, in other words you can't :D.

Never ever sell Fabregas! As the guy above said, he is the heart of your team and you will not find a replacement!

34 million for one of the best players in the game is a bad offer, negotiate for like 60 million to see if madrid are serious, if you put Fabregas as the playmaker in your tactics he will really pull the strings in midfield, just look in real life and see how Arsenal struggle without him.

Do you guys know how I can get Saivet if Bordeaux are demanding 30mil? Is there any way?

Just leave him, get Pjanic, he is way better, gets as good as messi

Dont see why people make these threads.

Look at your team, can you afford to lose him?
Can you replace him?
Will the replacement cost more?

etc

use your head

i got him for £10m and sold him the following season for £60 and 50% of next profits

NO!! if you get 70 mil.. you may think about it, but 32 million is just not good enough!

nooooooo!!!! thats a rubbish offer half way through my first season he was worth 36m i wouldnt sell him for 200m

Is there anyone as good as Saivet then? I need a Nasri replacement he doesn't want to stay because RVP takes his position.

Dont see why people make these threads.

Look at your team, can you afford to lose him?
Can you replace him?
Will the replacement cost more?

etc

use your head
I agree,some of these threads are getting more and more pathetic.

Why some people hating on this question? I just needed advice is that too much to ask? If you don't want to answer it then don't answer it, simple as that.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never sell fabregas best player in the game has got 23 assist for me this season and has a 7.98 avrg rating

Goonish look at my thread about Andres Guardado thread, in this forum, read up on there, and to add again he has got world player of the year for me, and it says his ability now is a lot better than Ronaldo, and you can get him for 14 million take a look ;D