chasepluto

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the false nine( 4-6-0 ) formation with a big team for a few seasons. Does teh team dow ell with it?? I want opinion of a person who has seen thrgh the whole season(not simulated). What problems will we face through the season? What other settings must we keep for it to work?? and what players are best suited for the formation

What you need is advanced players able to stretch the defence, players taking rund from deep positions and players that have the patience to play the ball around withough getting frustrated.

I have used a 4-2-1-3-0 Narrow formation within a Balanced/Standard approach, using lots of space and having one holding MC and bombing wingbacks. I have also used the outer AMCs as players stretching the defence, like Advanced FCs. I have manily used the shouts Play Wider( assing more width), retrain possession ( slower and with shorter passing) and Play through defence ( less running with the ball) to make sure that we play a more one-touch football with lots of movement and slowly, slowly moving the whole team upfield as a unit, almost making our formation a 2-5-3 in attack