• Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date
  • Replies 108
  • Views 8K
How I Met Your Mother - I have every episode on my PS3
The Big Bang Theory - I have every episode on my PS3
The IT Crowd - I have every episode on my PS3

My PS3 is filled with win!

1) Flashforward (cannot believe they cancelled)
2) Scrubs/Big Bang Theory/30 Rock/Better off Ted (cancelled as well) Two and a half men/Futurama/How I met your mother/Family Guy
3) Breaking Bad/Supernatural/Entourage/Friday Night Lights/Fringe/Jericho (also got cancelled) Heroes (Se1,2 only) Dexter

and quite a couple more :)

Last edited:
1) Flashforward (cannot believe they cancelled)
2) Scrubs/Big Bang Theory/30 Rock/Better off Ted (cancelled as well) Two and a half men/Futurama/How I met your mother/Family Guy
3) Breaking Bad/Supernatural/Entourage/Friday Night Lights/Fringe/Jericho (also got cancelled) Heroes (Se1,2 only) Dexter

and quite a couple more :)

Thats the only one you need in life. :)

it really is! Best show ever created!

[video=youtube;PsuxjCI2gRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsuxjCI2gRE&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;UfIGExoD69I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfIGExoD69I&feature=related[/video]

I've seen every episode of Scrubs at least 3 times and it gets even funnier the next time around, I can basically sit and mimic them the whole way through, I'm addicted, every day I get home from work, Comedy Central! Then ALL DAY Sunday, except if and when there is football on..

Just watched The Killing, an absolutely amazing series! Can't wait for the next season next year now. Sort of a scaled down Lost, loads of questions, not many answers yet and I love a good cop-murder-mystery series, always something to look forward to in every episode and seat-edge endings that make me scream at the T.V. hahaha.

3rd is something like Family Guy or an Idiot Abroad. I'm forever staying up in the week to watch Family Guy at 11.. Suffering in the morning having to get up at 6:30 for work, but it's worth it, nothing like a good laugh before you go to sleep. But the latest Idiot Abroad episode is absolutely hilarious!! "What's the point in this program being in HD? It's stupid enough that it's even in colour!!" Hahahahahahaha! Legend.

Atm

1) Would I Lie To You? Lee Mack :wub:

2) Waterloo Road (prepared to be slated)

3) Family Guy

Scrubs in the past too

My new top 3:

1. Big Bang Theory
2. Dexter
3. House

Wow, I was just checking through to see if I had posted in this thread already, and you post my top three! What are the odds. But mine would go:

1. Dexter.
2. BBT.
3. House.

I am obsessed with Dexter atm, it's amazon. :wub: My dad was the one that got me into it, shameful.

1) Family Guy 2) Law and Order: Criminal Intent 3) Blackadder II

What's Dexter then? Sounds a laugh

It's excellent. About a cop who is really a serial killer when he's not being a cop, whilst fighting personal demons. some excellent acting

What's Dexter then? Sounds a laugh
Not quite, more like serial killer stuff. It's ok show. I recommend.
Watching "The Inbetweeners" now. Had few laughs.

Not quite, more like serial killer stuff. It's ok show. I recommend.
Watching "The Inbetweeners" now. Had few laughs.

Hugely overrated that program :S

Cheers lads, will have to give it a go and I'll report back ;)

Hugely overrated that program :S

Cheers lads, will have to give it a go and I'll report back ;)

Really ? ****, I bought first and second season. Should ask for opinions first :S

Has the guy who plays Dexter been in anything else of interest? Great in Dexter so was wondering if he's been in anything else worth watching

Really ? ****, I bought first and second season. Should ask for opinions first :S

Just my opinion, I prefer jokes rather than awkward funny situations and there as about as many jokes on The Inbetweeners as there are girls after Steve (soz mate ;))

Well, I have to watch it, I payed 10e per season. For now, its decent, like I said, few laughs. I hate him.

Has the guy who plays Dexter been in anything else of interest? Great in Dexter so was wondering if he's been in anything else worth watching

Yeah, he is the main bad guy in the film 'Gamer'. Not a bad watch tbh, watched it for the 2nd time the other night with my gf, and she enjoyed it, but she also loves Dexter, and Gerard Butler! :p