fmguy

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a cheap experienced keeper this is the guy you want. His attributes are very good and he can be a commanding presence in your team. He usually costs about £1.8m and turns out to be very good. Check his stats out below for me.

View attachment 23009

I sign him for nearly every team since FM09
I love him :wub:

I signed him for Celtic on FM09, kept Boruc out and scored a fair share of Free Kicks <3

For my Barcelona save I bought him, rotating him with Valdes, he's a **** of a good keeper, and interestingly enough he's been called up for the Italy squad in the World Cup 2010 in this save, anyone else had him called up for Italy?

For my Barcelona save I bought him, rotating him with Valdes, he's a **** of a good keeper, and interestingly enough he's been called up for the Italy squad in the World Cup 2010 in this save, anyone else had him called up for Italy?

no he always plays for Argentina in my saves lol

He's uncapped at the beginning of the game, so thought it might be a useful piece of info for players who manager Italy, Vilar is a good backup for Buffon, and since he's uncapped, he can be called up by Italy ;)