CCFC_1987

Reaction score
How do I get a good feeder club, I went to interact with board an asked for a feeder club to send my players on loan and it just came back with a load of rubbish local semi pro teams. I rejected them all, wait for 6 months an ask for a feeder club for commercial purposes and it comes back we couldn't find any clubs. So I have to wait another 6 months before I can request again.

This is driving my nut in because I am finding it hard to send my young players out on loan to other club

I'm not very sure you can pick your own feeder clubs. You have to pick from the choices they give you. You might just have to be patient..and it also depends on what club you are..so if you don't have a massive reputation, then that's what you're going to get until you do have a decent reputation.

The board will offer to let you choose one when you've had a couple of successful seasons and even then it's not 100% certain an affiliation will be established, so it's luck of the draw really. Keep at it though, feeder clubs are really useful for player development.

Thanks

I've got the message when I requested because I have been manager for a long time I can choose my own feeder club.

How do I select my club?

if i remember right does it say on the message a little box with pick club? you just go on that then pick the club you want. failing that you might be able to just click on the club you want and i think its says pick as feeder club were it says talk to the press etc cant remember which view it s on tho club or team