crofts11

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have the chance to buy Ferreyra for ?12m is he worth it, his stats look decent in all the right places and he is 24 now but is he worth it?

I have Batshuayi, Rhodes and Inngs at the moment only play 1 up front most of the time but in previous FM I remember him being very good and ?12m seems a bargain. Just wanted to know how he performed for you really before I commit.

Thanks,

Hi mate, I would say that is a very fair price for Ferreyra. I had him on my Liverpool save an he was a top complete forward/poacher, averaging over one in two. He performed well consistently for me, and I'm pretty sure, if you do sell him, you will at least make your money back.

Hi All,

I have the chance to buy Ferreyra for ?12m is he worth it, his stats look decent in all the right places and he is 24 now but is he worth it?

I have Batshuayi, Rhodes and Inngs at the moment only play 1 up front most of the time but in previous FM I remember him being very good and ?12m seems a bargain. Just wanted to know how he performed for you really before I commit.

Thanks,
I don't know about anyone else, but i'd struggle to rotate and keep all 4 strikers happy, especially when you only play with one up top.

He goes nuts. He and Mitrovic were easily the best strikers ingame, before SI went and brought Mitrovic down. I'd also suggest WErner, but his 'Fisrt Time Shots' PPM is annoying.