Fifa 12 Club - FM-Base Elite - Xbox 360

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Going to get a Fifa Club started as soon as I get Fifa 12, have it pre-ordered so it should be here on release day.

The earlier we get playing, the quicker we can improve our pro's and shout at Nathan for not passing the god **** ******* football.

It will probably be me + other mod Fifa players as managers, mainly because we don't want people going power crazy.. well.. no more power crazy than us mods. ;) Feel free to request what kits we use and stuff. :)

Anyone can join. I imagine most of the people from last year will join, and hopefully other people as well, it's a relaxed atmosphere and we only really play for fun, well at least until Nathan/Ronan/Pricey go to bed. :p

Considering the game is out in, what, 10 days? Figured it would be good to see who will be wanting to play. You don't need a specific position, everyone can play anywhere, and if we have loads on, we just rotate. :)

If anyone wants to make a club for PS3 Fifa 12, pm me once done and I will sticky it. :)

Enjoy.

Anyway, the club has been made,
smile.gif
Feel free to join if you already have Fifa 12, like me
wink.gif
, and I will accept you. To find the club, search 'FM Base Elite'.

Last edited:
Can I join? My friend I'm in a club with on fifa 11 has gone to uni so now he has a social life and I need a new club.

I am in.

Blyynd is my GT.

Not sure when i'll get the game but probably a week after it comes out.

Can't even get xbl to work at Uni at the moment so that will please you Dunc. But when I can, i'll make sure to join and ruin it for you all :)

Can't even get xbl to work at Uni at the moment so that will please you Dunc. But when I can, i'll make sure to join and ruin it for you all :)

Don't worry, you know how much I like kicking people.

Anyway, the club has been made, :) Feel free to join if you already have Fifa 12, like me ;), and I will accept you. To find the club, search 'FM Base Elite'.

I will join again once I get the game. Hopefully we will get past level 29 this time -_-

Won't have internet at my uni flat till 12th October