FIFA World League 2.0 by Linecoigne1998 (chairman game)

When would you guys want the transfer window to start btw? We could start it without all clubs being taken over but make those uncontrolled clubs off limits in terms of transfers until they are taken over?

Will these clubs get any tv money now that they are no longer attached to their old leagues? I assume that the 'new' premier league clubs will get the existing tv deal money from the game.

Will these clubs get any tv money now that they are no longer attached to their old leagues? I assume that the 'new' premier league clubs will get the existing tv deal money from the game.
Last time I started this chairman game I remember it being an issue but from what I recall, I didn't really change any of that as it would have been kind of complicated. Since the Andorra reputation was boosted (Andorra is the base nation), then I can only assume that finances in-game will be better but I'm not sure. I remember having a system of mystery boxes for the start of every season though where you would be able to create a wonderkid, get a money bundle worth a certain amount of money, ect.

It's possible to start without everyone and like you say just stop people from buying those players!
The sooner the better for me. ?????? need some big improvement for Sevilla to compete

How about saying we can start tomorrow at xx:xx time if not everyone is here. So people are on even plains.

How about saying we can start tomorrow at xx:xx time if not everyone is here. So people are on even plains.
That could be an option I mean, I've got the game all set-up and I'm ready to start it whenever. If you guys want to start right away, then that can be done too :) Also as lewie mentioned, it's not an online game! Only I use the game file to simulate the matches and everything month by month and then I just put out monthly reviews. You can check the previous edition of this chairman game if you want to have an idea of how it will look like :)

Im aware but everyone wants to do the best transfers. If you come several hours later you could be left behind.

AFAIK, it's not 1st come 1st serve as well. :p

EDIT - For Lower League transfers, Chairman to Chairman is 1st come 1st serve, sorry bout that!

Last edited:
Im ready to start putting in my transfer requests. (6) Just give us the heads up.

I'm happy to start the game now. Ready to try and bring in some good players for United :D

Personally, I think we should wait. If you want to start now, then fair enough.

Personally, I think we should wait. If you want to start now, then fair enough.

I completely agree with you. It is better to have the league filled up before starting anything. Or at least give a time limit.

I personally don't think we should wait for the league to be filled, as that may take a while. However, setting a start time and date may be the best idea :)

Alright after listening to your guys' feedback, I'll wait until Saturday 12pm GMT (right now is Thursday 6:45pm GMT) to give people a chance to try and join. If the league still isn't full then, I'll go ahead and open the transfer window anyway :) sounds good?