PurpleAki

Reaction score
I'll try and keep this short as possible:
- I'm managing Southampton, going into the third year after an 8th place finish
- Over the course of the second year I sent out prospects such as Kacaniklic and Ramm
- They come back at the end and have dropped from around 3.5* potential to around 2.5* despite being sent to clubs where they would be 'Valuable first-team players'
- I want to loan out slightly better prospects this year like Bigirimana, Wisdom and Butland. Despite being good enough to play regularly in the Championship the only offers I get from that division are 'Cover for first team'. 'Valuable first-team' offers only arrive from League 1 & 2. I'm worried that if I send them to leagues that low they wont benefit and will drop off
- My only feeder club is Crawley (League 2) as whenever I suggest a club my board don't approve

Any help and tips would be appreciated

Cheers

If you think they're players you're going to be using in the first team in the near future, then keep them with you. Use them in league games, FA Cup ties etc..and bring them on when you're playing a relatively easy league match and winning it comfortably...coz clearly loans aren't working out for you...