akash777

Reaction score
Hey I have been trying since 9 hours to get my fm13 downloaded but it wont download.

I got so ****** off,I deleted all local content for FM11,FM12,FM13 and then deleted steam and then reinstalled steam but it still doesnt download.It gets stuck at "Creating local game cache files" previously it got stuck at "Preparing local game caches".There is not a single movement or anything.And after an error 'a connection timed out comes up.

I thought it was my internent connection so I tried re-downloading FM12,and that happens perfectly.
Any ideas guys?
I bought my game from greenmangaming.
This is highly frustrating and I asked steam about me but they havent said anything.Does anyone know anyone at steam personally,can you ask them?Please.
Help me.

Strange mate, I've just woke up like 20mins ago, turned my laptop on, double clicked steam, auto download started, rate 2.3mb/s was updated in a matter of minutes.

Hope you get it sorted!

Same here Akash. Truned on laptop, went on steam and was done in like a couple of minutes?

having a similar problem but it updated in minutes but still says i have beta not full game also bought it from greenmangaming. ive reset lapto, steam etc any help

I am starting to get frustrated.
Did anyone who bought from green man gaming need any other codes or anything?

anyone know how i go from beta to full aleady bought the game, says it updated but still beta????

I feel for you man!!!
No expert but if it was me, I'd try everything to point of me throwing my laptop and then competely delete every trace of the game and start from scratch!

Just incase anyone wonders it should change to version 3.1
Me v1311.

I feel for you man!!!
No expert but if it was me, I'd try everything to point of me throwing my laptop and then competely delete every trace of the game and start from scratch!

already deleted game,steam and then reinstalled steam.
funny thing is,fm 12 got reinstalled and downloaded.

My copy hasn't even arrived despite me pre-ordering it, ****** off to the max.

Yeah that's weird! Aarrgh hate fm at times!

So after you deleted it all, you started from the beginning and activated product again?

Can't remember exactly m8, not huge bout 320mb, was downloaded in less than 5 mins.
I was about to look at how to download the game and notice it said 1 item downloading, it started doing it automatically!

My copy hasn't even arrived despite me pre-ordering it, ****** off to the max.

That's why I didn't order a hard copy, booked the day off work today and just knew I'd be waiting all day dissapointed for the game to arrive.

You must be fuming!

okay cheers pal, il have to try and delete it again, it said it updated though :/

Yeah that's weird! Aarrgh hate fm at times!

So after you deleted it all, you started from the beginning and activated product again?

how do I delete activation?
no i dint need to do that,when I logged onto steam again,fm 12 and 13 were already there.I just had to click install.
it worked for fm12.but dint for fm13,which is the weirdest thing.
dint even ask for any steam info,like after reinstalling,steam just came like it was always there. :S

i got it from green man gaming. It seems to have updated itself? I left my laptop on standby throughout last night no idea when it updated but it now allows me to join online games? :S

Guys! I had some problems updating the game aswell... But I worked it out! If you have activated the beta version, you should try to activate the game with the new code! You can do this on steam :)

i ordered mine from play sc.com and i don't get access to full game until the 5th apparently