billy_vickers

Reaction score
hello all,

does anyone know roughly when the final patch will be out?

Cheers

I think from past final updates, it's normally mid february as it includes the latest transfer moves.

nice one, cheers for the quick replies. yeah i thought it came out after the transfer window shut and then abit longer, im only asking so I dont start a new long term save now as ill wait till the final patch before doing it

im sure someone normally releases there own update as soon as the transfer window is shut, but yeah official on will be mid feb

is that the lfc marshall one? probably just wait for the official one, got a decent save with everton atm. going to start a new one with sunderland when then new patch comes out, so i hope gus signs some decent players in this window!

nice - sunderland fan myself, got a long save with them atm... going to start a liverpool one after the update and hope to try experimenting with wing backs and playing 3 at the back

haway the lads, whats your view for the match on saturday? and the season as a whole? what do you think of gus?

confident, with southamptons off field problems im hoping a few of there players head have been turned by transfer news... i think we will get 3 points, and stay up as long as our home form improves. gus have been a revelation, its the best ive seen sunderland playing football for years... if we can beat the drop this year i think we've got a bright future!

latest is luke shaw is on his way, hopefully the off field problems will go in our favour but they didnt against cardiff so who knows, if we win we go up to 15th! as long as short trusts gus and keeps the faith we will be fine