havard nordtveit,from arsenal,still young and cheap(sometimes)

James Rodriguez (17 years AMC Banfield - 1,75m euro when game starts)

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Diego Renan, 19 yr old brazilian. Natural left back, but is acomplished all down left midfield and right midfield and defence. After 1/2 season was first choice left back at man city, and became brazil' first choice left back too. Bought him for £5m

Dodo(17 years) is much better :) 4.5m euro

Dodo has 1.2m£ release clause.

Also i think everybody knows James Rodriguez :)

Horava can be star player for midtable teams and only cost 300K

Mario Mandzukic from Dinamo a cheap player to buy, and does develop into a very good AM/FC

Kramaric is much more prospective player and cheaper,future wonderkid but mandzukic of course good striker,top dutch league goalscorer in my herenveen.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Dodo has 1.2m£ release clause.

Also i think everybody knows James Rodriguez :)

Horava can be star player for midtable teams and only cost 300K

What patch u got ? i play 10.2 ,i bough him in second season to Celtic for 4.5m euro (didnt see any release fee (H) )

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

And i forgot...Milan Badelij (Dinamo Zagreb 20 years AMC) ,fantastic technique skills,great amc and cheap - about 1.7m euro

For average teams : Verkhovtsev and Khumalo ( only 300k euro) - good DC's

Not sure if he's well known or not, but this guy is a solid defensive mid.

Alex Marrow, signed him in a Notts County save I had, was absolutely outstanding after 3 seasons, went on and signed for Chelsea

Jamie Ness from Rangers, tutor him well and hes a great CM, usually get him for 200-300K at start of game

Not a young supertalent, but if you need a good central midfielder (he works great for me as central attacking midfielder), you can buy Randall Azofeifa who plays with Belgian Pro League team AA Gent for 450K after one season. He is 25 years old at that time, physically he's not so strong, but he can really bring something extra to your passing game and set pieces! :D A real bargain!!

Oh yes, forgot.. also signed Paolo Hernan Dellafiore at the end of the first season for free because he was out of contract at Parma. Good defender with good heading, marking and tackling stats! :)

Last edited:
Try Eugene Khacheridi from Dinamo Kiev.Solid CB strength 20 and can score a lot of goals from corners.

Nicklas Barkroth from IFK Goteborg and Roy Beerens from Heerenveen...both have loads of pace to burn. Also look at Angel Lafita from Zaragoza. And Ticinovic, I think he's been mentioned here as well. I don't know if Gael Kakuta from Chelsea counts as "hidden" but if so (even if not) buy him!

hidden wonders meaning young only? i signed martin palermo. absolutely a signing of the season and possible the decade. bought him for 450k and he scored 21 goals in 21(3) apps =)

i can vouch for that player of the season for west brom in 1st season!! great as a target man targetetted to head (headin stats 20!!)

Nicolas Lodeiro was the top scorer of my Liverpool in the first season with 28 goals, even though I bought him for only 3M from Nacional and he's a Midfielder.

benb107My favourite player's so far are Miles Addison from Derby
I was going to say Miles Addison too, I got him for 2.8m but I missed out on him first time and he went Juventus and then they sold him at a cut price, he was awesome in midfield and DM, he eventually got too much speculation and wanted to leave though. got 8m for him.

Totally agree on Kramaric, he's been exceptional for me last couple of seasons, I've trained him to play in AM/R now and he got 20 goals last season.

Last edited:
I'm currently playing the FM United FC mod, so I started the game searching for young players in almost every position, and I've found quite a lot of good ones. I'll list them by position below: (Forgive minor spelling errors, I'm typing all the names offhand right now)

GK:
Aaron Lilis

LB:
Karim Guillen

RB:
Caeser Azpillicueta

CB:
Simon Kjær
Mamadou Sakho
Jorge Cueto

DMC:
Lukman Haruna