wow I think you've broken the game with this awesome tactic played 4 with Cambridge won 4 scored 17 conceded 1 words fail me

View attachment 141939

This is how my season finished when I used this tactic. However, the following season in the PL was a little rough, unless you have a strong team you'll concede a lot of goals, especially away from home.

This tactic is unbelievable. I'm a few years in so granted I have an amazing team but STILL these results are incredible. Finally going to start a long term career save now using this with Inter :) Going to use this alongside date 442 and Knap's tactics.

View attachment 141926

Just reached 104 goals now in 24 league games. 21 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss. Test over! Time to start a proper save :)

Best tactic in this game! Congratulations to Eusebios

I tested this tactic this season.. And i finnally won the bpl, and i'm on the way to win the ucl ;)
Here are the results
View attachment 141874View attachment 141876View attachment 141875

In the beginning, the team took a while to get used to it. But as you can see, the last results are incredible. Real Madrid is still crying (H)

EDIT: My game is in portuguese, but i think it's understandable haha

Do not download mate! This tactic sucks! You only get wins with fast defenders and crossing wingbacks!

You are joking arent you? This is the diablo of Fm2016...the only thing that sucks would be if you cant make it work...

well done Eusebio. I didnt think the sicilian 4-2-2-2 could be beaten this year, but Eusebio takes it up to a whole new level.

You are joking arent you? This is the diablo of Fm2016...the only thing that sucks would be if you cant make it work...

well done Eusebio. I didnt think the sicilian 4-2-2-2 could be beaten this year, but Eusebio takes it up to a whole new level.

it clear as daylight, it sarcasm

This tactic is unbelievable. I'm a few years in so granted I have an amazing team but STILL these results are incredible. Finally going to start a long term career save now using this with Inter :) Going to use this alongside date 442 and Knap's tactics.

View attachment 1062499

starting line up james x

starting line up james x

De Gea

Passlack
Stones
Marquinhos
Shaw

Schneiderlin (cm)
Mata (AMc)

Depay (RM)
Bale (LM)

Morata (STC)

I pretty much have like for like replacements in all positions though i.e Moura, Gundogan, Neves, Bazoer, Willems, Butland, Advijaj, Martial, Iturbe, Januzaj etc.

I would have post screenshot but I haven't got round to fm yet tonight.

This tactic is not for me, after 21 games i already lost more games than i did in 3 seasons with other tactics.
2uqdvfk.png

This tactic is not for me, after 21 games i already lost more games than i did in 3 seasons with other tactics.

Same for me doesn't work as others say. I would say there is only three good tactics in this forum but I wouldn't name them :p loool

I agree. After various tests, I realized it is a good tactic, but not as ground breaking as people claim. For some it works, for some it doesn't. And we already have loads of such tactics on the forums.

Same for me doesn't work as others say. I would say there is only three good tactics in this forum but I wouldn't name them

I'm curious, what would they be in your opinion?