Banned
Reaction score
i have made my own Forum for football manager. Called

FM-Banter

fm-ban10.png

Please Join

Thankyou

whats that? it isn't very good atm, i admit but i am trying my best

Ok seriously for a change - the images are too big, the halo in the URL is confusing, the design isn't amazing but not the key problem. There are also so very many of these sites, 90% posted on here, you need something unique - and a web designer perspective because those images once again are huuuuuge (ew)

I'm already on one too many sites that are "FM-B" so will have to pass.

Good luck though.

oneunited i will try to make you a mod as i dont really no how to do it,

okay thanks i will try to change it now :) to make it abit better

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Thankyou Redders,

Images are far too big and i dont really see anything different than any other FM site i am already on, so ill pass too
good luck with the site though mate, hope you get some active members

i have decided to get rid of the images as they are too big,

Thankyou i doubt i will thoo

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Okay oneunited sign up and i will make you Mod

You should give staff positions to people you know/trust, not be held to ransom by a noob who won't sign up unless you make him a mod. Look through his post history on this site and see he's not exactly staff material...

"Football manager forum all your questions, databases, logos, films, facepacks all you need in here"

theres nothing there :S

jake thanks for that advice i have put my friend getting some more people intrested, okay i will reconsider then cheers bud.

The Reason there is no Questions is cos no one has signed up.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Bump

I've got my site just here tbh mate, but keep up the work and hopefully you'll get more members :)

Ugh, that banner makes my eyes tired.

No image would be better.

I doubt if you will get many or any members from the more established sites. Good luck with it.