FM-Base £50,000,000 Challenge Thread

I've just downloaded it and saved it in editor data but i can't get it to work any help would be appreciated
thanks

Seeing as there are no kits I thought I would have a go...(this is my first go at a kit, but not my first piece of graphic work)

What do you guys think? If you can give me a config tutorial then I suppose I can make the config file.

Anybody made (or request) badge and kits for play with this scenario?!?! |)

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Ok, I found badge at first page (H)
fmbasebadge.png

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

...and kits made by 1 post before me!

John5194 Can you give us a link to download?

The kits aren't final, I'm trying a few other styles out so I will create some more and let you all choose.

Plus I'm not sure on how to make the config.

Anyone else got any suggestions for the kits? What brand and style do you want them. Then I will post the final set and see about a config. Hope you enjoy them.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2e3vbxw.png

Last edited:
Did you make the reputation 10000? I'm predicted to win over Man Utd away. What's up with that? Just destroys morale, ******* stupid.

well your ******* stupid if you think its 10000 cos its 5000.....

Was doing real good on this challenge was like 7th and still in all cups (which is good for me) but the games just gone on overwrite my save!!!! either that i or did accidently most likely the game tho!!

Gonna give it a go whilst im off for mid term, cracking idea matey. The new harchester united :p Dream Team

I am half way through my season and I was just wondering would anybody consider it cheating if you trade in some of your wage budget for transfer funds

Dunno if the challenge is still going but it looks fun so i'm gonna take part :)

Heres my 'BestX1 (Including Injured Players)' and 'Transfer History'

I'll post an update at the end of the season

When i download the file it saves it as a RARfile i've tried putting it into any logical place i can think of but it won't let me play, any help would be really good ????????????????????

This looks like great fun! I'm quite happy with my squad, although it does lack depth in some areas. My favourite player so far has to be Donovan, he got a hat trick against Sunderland, 1 against Leicester and another against Newcastle! These are my transfers and my start to the season.

I'm quite annoyed that I've dropped into the relegation places, I've been mid-table most of the season but recently suffered serious injuries to some key players :( As of February 1st:

For the guys asking for assistant managers, try Iain Dowie.

Also, I just put the kits I made on the site, should be available in a few days :)