FM- Base Elite. Fifa Club 2011!!

What's everyone's problem with me?

Either you're joking, or you're just dicks.

I've had enough tbh.

So are we using this thread for clubs for fifa 10 aswell until fifa 11 comes out and use it for that? Because the other thread was closed

What's everyone's problem with me?

Either you're joking, or you're just dicks.

I've had enough tbh.

Just expressing my love for Rob, nothing personal, although if you're that sensitive things probably wouldn't work out here

So are we using this thread for clubs for fifa 10 aswell until fifa 11 comes out and use it for that? Because the other thread was closed

Yeah I guess so
I won't be playing till FIFA11 comes out because at uni this afternoon :)

Just expressing my love for Rob, nothing personal, although if you're that sensitive things probably wouldn't work out here

'Sensitive'

Get ******. Everyone is pretty much dissing me, joking or not. It's ******* annoying. How would you like it? I haven't even done anything wrong. I've played like 6 games and scored in two. Oh sorry if my pro's not 'the best', but in the OP i do believe it says 'No Pro Requirements'.. It's a ******* games, don't take it too serious.

You can take me out of the OP, I'm not playing.

Happy now? :)

xxxxxx (K)

'Sensitive'

Get ******. Everyone is pretty much dissing me, joking or not. It's ******* annoying. How would you like it? I haven't even done anything wrong. I've played like 6 games and scored in two. Oh sorry if my pro's not 'the best', but in the OP i do believe it says 'No Pro Requirements'.. It's a ******* games, don't take it too serious.

xxxxxx (K)

Chin up Jonesy. Although Rob wouldn't go off on one like this ;)

Well, it happened to me all last night pretty much Jonesy, I know how you feel ;)

I did preorder FIFA 11 for the PS3 but i'm thinking about changing it for the Xbox.

'Sensitive'

xxxxxx (K)

Stop beng suh a kid, rob is the king of the club, everyone is inferior to rob. We all love you, i have never played with you and never actually insulted your fifa ability, before you went off on one and left the party 15minutes ago, i actually said would you like to play ffia 11 clubs. So tbh if you cant take that rob is king, get over it.