FM Base EPL Fantasy Football League

I am going down with my "I will have 3 players from the team I support ship" I fear. :-/

The FPL Gameweek 11 Preview - Fantasy Premier League Tips - Fantasy Football Pundits

Second article for the Fantasy Football Pundits, also I am wildcarding oh and you may as well all know because I will be promoting it like ****, making my own proper website, it will be called the FPLindex.com its currently in the works so wouldn't bother checking it out yet as it is a mess next week in time for the UCL hoping to be somekind of functional.

23 points and I left Ighalo on the bench. Gonna be a long, long season.

Thread has been a little dead but prepare for it to be alive and kicking now!

new website is not far off being settled, I do not think I will ever find a theme I like but I digress, I need to get a whole lot better with data visualisation but that will come in time.

Anyway Small article for your perusal has a table at the bottom for the next 6 gameweeks fixtures more to come this week another 2-3 articles will post in here

Planning Ahead in the Fantasy Premier League - Part 1 - The FPL Index

Having a real dilemma atm I fancy a gamble could well be Hazard he is due a stonker and to give someone an absolute tonking but then part of me just says no get zouma play safe. But then because I am not exactly sober right now brain is going **** it get Sturridge oO)

****... Was going to bring Deeney in for Mata yesterday but forgot to do it in the end.
66 points so far though, and still have Cech, Sagna, Monreal Ozil and Ighalo.

Hopefully I can stay in the top ten.

I'm still active. Got a decent run up to 4th place now.
It's very tight though.
One bad captain choice and I would drop into oblivion.

Yeah I am still active, joined a few mid season leagues on a bit of a run at the moment, hit some decent scores mid 60s but last few weeks hit 74 and 72. Up to 8th betting against the template team cost me so bad for so long but its working out now!

Dale's Dodo's?

There is long way to go. DGW coming and other chips to use.
100 point cap can melt so fast.

Glad to see we have active players until the end.

Yeah that's my team, yeah still plenty of GW's left, should go to the wire although I think that the person in front has a bit of the cushion.

Are many people still in the cup? I am.

not sure how many active site users are still active in the FPL game but our league is shaping up well as we head into the crunch part of the season.

100 points cover the top 13 positions, I myself am currently 4th as it stands right now. Had 4 play today scored 42 points (captained Payet!) had a crazy rung in the last 5 or so gameweeks from outside the top million to just about top 150k!!

Many still active?

Yep, still playing. I'm currently sitting 9th in the table, although it's all a bit tight at the moment.

Good to see there is still some active players, and yeah shogun it is getting very tight after it looked like the top 4 or so was getting away from the rest of us early on

been talking with the FPL community on twitter and got on the subject of whats still possible this season, for anyone who is in the top 10 or thereabouts stick with it! this is my mega rise through the rankings

View attachment 171882

Just at placement I the office bored so thought I would post the top of the league claim your teams, I am in second and Bujakaa is in first not sure on the rest so come forward and claim them!

I joined a few mid season leagues and am top of one of them second in the others, first prize is premier league football shirt er so Leeds best get on one **** of a run haha.

View attachment 170466

edit - also Sunil is in there too I see, hard week this week too 5 ****** fixtures I will end up fielding 9 or 10 way its looking!!!