Alex Grozaa

Reaction score
Any word if FM 2012 is going to be more netbook friendly?

Instead of having to mess around with the settings and and wait for a specific skin to come out as well to just so you can play it

im hoping so! :)

i don't know whether it will have anything deisgned into the game with a netbook in mind specifically although the adjustable window size thing with the panels would suggest you can pick a low screen size and just stretch it so it appears full screen so that might be handy for you.

I certainly hope so,would be nicer if it installed well,plus fix problems such as the editor doesn't work with netbook either! but thanks:)

Netbooks generally are below the minimum specs required to run the game. So it would be strange of SI to design anything about the game with netbooks in mind. The community is there to help with your netbook Fm gaming though, it's usually only a matter of days before a netbook skin is released.

How much are great Netbooks? I'm considering getting one instead of a Laptop, if it can run games like FM, Fifa, etc.

By the way, I would recommend you playing FM on your Desktop Computer if you have one - it looks better, runs better and you get more support via SI or FM-Base.

once the netbook skin arrives, then the game is user friendly to u. :p