LiveLife09

Reaction score
I have my disc registered with steam and it has downloaded 11.1.0 but Steam hasn't downloaded 11.1.1 any solutions ?

Try restarting your Computer?

Then, once FM11 and Steam are closed, it might download.

Not sure why it would do that mate. Take Chris' advice I think. I have done the same (Disc installation with Steam) and it's updated... Try downloading manually if it doesn't work :)

just been for driving lesson and left pc on after restart and still no update :/ would a manual upload mess up my game ?

as i said on the patch thread, there is no database change so it will say 11.1.0. you need to check your game status. it will say 11.1.1 if it has updated

I had similar problems on Steam, i ended up re-installing the game to get it although ive since been ttold there is an easier way.

The easy way on steam will be right click on the game "Properties" => go to "Local Files" Tab => click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache".

Dont know if this works so let me know

it has the 11.1.0 update my game still says 1.0 so if i manually download 11.1.1 it wont mess anything up ?

it has the 11.1.0 update my game still says 1.0 so if i manually download 11.1.1 it wont mess anything up ?
never ever manually download if you install by steam, best way to ruin your game