FM11 much harder than FM10?

You have to work harder to achieve success, but im enjoying it :)

i dont think it will be possible to win the league with no transfers at all with the current team, they're predicted to be 9th in the league, you would have to be a tactical genius to get a 1-3 place with their squad :)

+ i like having my favourite player in the team a guy that will make me stick to the club hehe

Nah i got portsmouth promoted while they were predicted 10th from just buying free transfers/loans.

As for the game bieng harder as if! they make something easier every year, with agents its twice as easy to find players and set piece creator has made sorting that lark out better instructed. The reason why your probably not doing so well is you have dramatically changed your squad or are switching though lots of tactics.

Nah i got portsmouth promoted while they were predicted 10th from just buying free transfers/loans.

As for the game bieng harder as if! they make something easier every year, with agents its twice as easy to find players and set piece creator has made sorting that lark out better instructed. The reason why your probably not doing so well is you have dramatically changed your squad or are switching though lots of tactics.

yeah i think it was that i bought too many players and probably 451 tactic doesnt work too well because most of the teams is quite defensive etc

now bought 5-6 players about 3 local lads and using the good old 442 and seem to be much better, i havent played any league games yet but in pre season games was much better than monaco but only drew 3-3 cuz players were tired won against lille etc so we shall see

I have actually found this one easier so far. Maybe beacuse last year I was Chester and hat to start on -25 :(
Maybe I will find it harder later on, when I move into the higher divisions.

fm2011 is very easy to play im have really gud results havent lost a game yet half way through season,tactic i use is 443

No wonder you haven't lost a game yet - you're playing with 12 players, m8 8-|

yes i think it is slightly harder. But then fm is all about realism. In real life your transfer policy, tactics, interaction etc all have to be spot on or you will fail as a manager. It is not a game you can rush, you have to put real thought into it. Having said that i am struggling. I could only manager 11th with Aston Villa :mad:

To be fair, people said this last year, but at the end of the day, it's a game that we all love, and we should aspire to conquer it :)

I personally thought it was easier to start with as I went on a 10 match unbeaten streak, but then of course FM turned on me, the fact that Football Manager does not have a difficulty that makes it so great. It is never too hard neither is it too easy, I think the key to success on this game is perseverance. FYI actually the only part I find stupidly difficult is picking a team.

fm10 first season with blues i finished 11th, just finished my first season on fm 11 and finished 3rd with blues. Its a lot easier because of the set piece creator in my opinion, Corner zigic goal, free kick zigic goal seemed to happen alot through the season.

Blues on the new one remind me of reading on fm2008? seriously over-rated!

Id agree, during the preseason with Chelsea on FM10 I would go unbeaten and always beat my reserves, in FM11 with same team and tactics I drew with reserves and loss to Crystal Palace :/

ok ive changed the tactics to 442 and now having a 3-3-0 in games, draw came with good teams playing away so not too bad i reckon, need to work on the accuracy, cos sometimes end up having 12 shots with like 2-3 on target pretty weird :/

Hi! I hav been playing the game since 2005..I have never seen such an improvement in the actual game concept...It has been made almost very very realistic...If anyone has a good team with a bunch of good players but with not an indepth understanding of the tactic workplay then chances are of getting disappointing results......so one really has to stuck around a bit and evolve.......

NEVER MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE AND NEVER WILL

i think u should just wait a little bit ... so ur players get used to the tactics and yet its a new game so maybe u should adjust ur tactics so it can fit ur players.... hope you're problrem would be solved as soon as possible !!

I have to say it is harder... Stuggling to find the net every now and then.. Always managed at most 1-0 or 2-1.. and its far too easy to get injured!! I have yet to register a clean bill of health yet.. its always this process.. Recovered.. Play in reserve for match fitness.. out for weeks... or Recovered.. Gain back match fitness... Start a game.. Out for months.. So far Giggs only played 35 mins in my game cause of this... and tts even lesser than what Hargreaves has played

i think u should just wait a little bit ... so ur players get used to the tactics and yet its a new game so maybe u should adjust ur tactics so it can fit ur players.... hope you're problrem would be solved as soon as possible !!

yeah got a right tactics for my team now and all the settins are fine, so far havent lost a game in the league having 7-5-0 game stats and about 22-7 goals, need to work on my defence slightly and on the draws that mostly happen when playing away games, just beat Marseille in the cup 1-1(pen 3-2) :D having a glourius 22-8 vs 9-6 stats in shots :) bang! hehe

I have to say it is harder... Stuggling to find the net every now and then.. Always managed at most 1-0 or 2-1.. and its far too easy to get injured!! I have yet to register a clean bill of health yet.. its always this process.. Recovered.. Play in reserve for match fitness.. out for weeks... or Recovered.. Gain back match fitness... Start a game.. Out for months.. So far Giggs only played 35 mins in my game cause of this... and tts even lesser than what Hargreaves has played

yeah scoring is much harder for some reason, most of the time i got about 10-20 shots and only like 3-5 on target and so far won about 3 out of about 15 games scoring more than 2-3 goals... and to reduce the chance of injuries, give players a 1-2days off between games, and as for the repetitive injuries, add the injured player to a very low training and then about every week increase the load of the training to fully recover him

This, alot harder and i love it :D!
It was initially a culture shock and I deleted my original game because of it, but I'll no doubt try again.

Maybe it isn't such a bad thing if I miss out on promotion in the first season.

:mad:

I Have The Same Problem I Manage Manchester City And My Squad Is...

GK - J. Hart
DL - W. Bridge
DR - P. Zabaleta
DC - J. Lescott
DC - K. Toure
DMC - Y. Toure
ML - A. Johnson
MR - S. Wright-Phillips
AMC - M. Balotelli
FC - F. Torres
FC - C. Tevez

And I Can Even Beat West Ham oO)