FM11 Wonderkids in the Future

And there's Neymar, I never signed him otherwise I'd have done something more to his finishing. Still looks good though - more of an inside forward than a striker I'd say.

Haris Vuckic
Ross Barkley
Jordan Mutch
Sears
Ngog

please

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Suso, Wickham, Smithies n Jack Robinson Please!!

Robinsons on page 6, smithies and suso I've both seen around there as well, please search before posting

Last edited:
I'm in year 2014 with my PSG game and they have great youngsters to start with, most of which are in my first team... I hope it's ok for me to post it here (if not I apologise)

Areola (Wonderkid Goalkeeper) :

Tambe (Great attacking fullback, first choice defender for me) :

Yaisien (Pacey, great player) :

Toure (Great creative player) :

There is also Bahebeck (has alot of assists, out on loan atm) and Qasmi (on loan at newcastle 8 games, 4 goals so far) who turn out great too.. all these players to start off with are in the U19 squad.. I tutored most of my youngsters and promoted them in the first season and offered new contracts, that's why they turn out good.. I loaned 2 or 3 too.. hope it helps people.

my *** buddy :) FMRTE all the way! why post that? I would sort of believe him being sort of close to that at the age of 29 or so (as he is a good player and has potential) but he will never get that good!

Back