shadowsc2

Reaction score
I am rather surprised that there is no thread about the FM12 blogs by Miles Jacobsen... So I started it first(I think)...

Here is the link to the whole set of blogs: Football Manager Blogs I have read almost all of them this morning and my favourite two are about youth team/newgens: FM12 blogs - Youth teams & newgens

and about scouting network: FM12 blogs - Release date & Scouting would gladly just now put my own thought in this OP but I don't have time because of school...

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

So I like the youth teams/regens/networks and improvements - they have obviously gave FM a little bit more realism, but what I like most about it is that even if you have crappy facilities/recruitment - you'll have much more chance once in a few years be able to get a potential superstar through your youth team... And scouting is just taken to a whole new level, I can't explain what I feel about these changes cause I'm too excited about them all in all...

These blogs make me want the game more every day. I love the new regen system and the the new Team Talk/Tone stuff.

A few things like team meetings and tone stuff are things I'm finding a little more interest in than I thought I would.