FM12: Player's Fixed PA 155+ & -10's & 9's ***SPOILERS***

What's happened to Chiellini? He's had a huge decrease! 182 on FM11, now down to 166. Did he really have that bad of a season? Also, I don't understand the logic in Ronaldo getting a 2 PA decrease....not after least season anyway.

Obviously not, since it's only in Europe.

Internationally he sucks. That's probably what he means.

Whether or not it was a European competition or not is irrelevant. It was watched all around the world, which in my eyes means that it was on the "world stage".

And he doesn't "suck" internationally; he plays well, not as well as he does at Barca, but still...There's yet to be an Argentinian manager that has utilised Messi, or his other teammates properly while he has been in the Argentina squad. He's not the only one to blame for his poorer form with Argentina.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Perfect? With just good dribble and technique is perfect? I think perfect player is the one which have good ability, personality, and teamwork

Nobody is perfect. But how doesn't Messi have good ability? Like it or not he IS the best footballer in the world. Personality? Nobody knows his actual personality, but in interviews and on the pitch he seems to have a great personality. Teamwork? Name me somebody who is an all-time great who didn't try and dribble it around players time and time again - it's because they can. Messi isn't actually that greedy - if you watch him you'll see how he drops deep giving space for whoever is playing on the "wing" to run onto the end of a perfectly weighted Messi through ball. He also does his fair share of the short passes that Barca play.

Stop hating. And if you're so bothered change his PA.

I, like most however am quite baffled how Ronaldo's PA went down two.

SI( their researcher) obviously have problems with Man Utd. Seriously underrated. Good thing there's editor ;)

Messi has to compete with Aguero, Tevez, Higuain, Milito and a few other not too shabby forwards when at Argentina, and they won't all pass him the ball every time unlike Barcelona. that's why his record isn't as impressive.

Wilshere is underrated, he should have atleast 185
Aaron Ramsey is great potential and in recent games and the games before that horrific injury he has shown it

It's not all about PA, which has been said time and time again.

Well thats true, im getting the most out of diaby whose CA isn't that high
He is a beast for me

I, like most however am quite baffled how Ronaldo's PA went down two.

Anytime I played with Ronaldo in the previous FM; he was an absolute beast, like literally matching his record in real life and sometimes better.

When I played with Messi he was good but nowhere near how good he was in real life. I could never get the same goal return...

Maybe that's the reasons so from my point of view it makes sense.

Messi always plays like a beast on my games. But yeh PA is not everything. A 150 CA player can be as good if not better than 170-180 ^^,

Imo Messi is the best player ever, even at his young age i honestly believe he is

Ronaldo is also up there as a contender for the best player ever, He has done it in the top two countries in the world and outscored messi last year, so by saying Messi is 'clearly' better than Ronaldo is debatable

In terms of FM, Both players are absolutely amazing on the game and always are the main two fighting for awards, Very Realistic from SI!!

Useless discussion, **** who is better in real life, this is a game, guys :)

messi is a better player in the spanish league they are probably on par when it come to international performances but untill messi plays in the prem (we all know this will never happen) we wont really know who is the better more rounded player.

Useless discussion, **** who is better in real life, this is a game, guys :)

It's a reality/simulation game so it has every much to do with what footballers are like in real life..

Can someone please upload a CA 155+ list too ?I would do it myself, but I have never been very comfortable with the editor.I had downloaded an excel file like that for FM 2011, and it had worked a treat.Thanks a lot !

You can add Omer Damari from Hapoel Tel Aviv, PA 160.

Remove over 30s?

I think it might be better to remove over 30s from the 155+ list. There's too many names and I don't think it's going to benefit many people to know that Sol Campbell has a PA of 182. Even people like Rio Ferdinand, everyone knows how good he is, and he's not going to get anyone better, so players like that are just cluttering the list :)

:O

really????? messi or ronaldo not best player ever!!! messi needs to seriusly up his game to beat pele to that title

pele is the best player of all time.... end of!