[FM15] Manchester United Reborn --- Ambiguous 4-4-2: LEGGENDA

Bomber1

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my tactic, the first i made on FM15 hope you enjoy it :D

The Shape

View attachment 321351

There is a set of 3 tactics but they all have the same shape: it's an asymmetric 4-2-3-1, you might say "then why you called it 4-4-2?" look at the following screens

They are 2 examples of how the team stays on the pitch, the balance between the roles makes it a 4-4-2, in this way you'll cover all the field without compromising compactness; it is good for possession but also efficient on counter.

A set of 3 tactics

Default: View attachment 321342
The one i start the games with:

CONTROL mentality, FLUID team shape. with this one you want to impose your style without conceding too much from the beginning

Counter: View attachment 321341
Use this when up by at least 2 goals or in the last 15 minutes to protect the lead

COUNTER mentality, FLUID team shape. with this you'll wait a little back for your opponents, you'll still put them under pressure but with more attention to stay in position, there is no need to risk a possession instead we want to be fast and direct.

Score: View attachment 321340
Use this when down by 2 goals or in the last 15 minutes to try to score

ATTACKING mentality, FLUID team shape. we don't want to kick the ball randomly in desperation, calm short pass there is still time, exploit every single space they might concede, we need to think fast we need to invent chances, we need to SCORE.

Opposition Instructions

View attachment 321334

Training

Always on 'BALANCE' 'AVERAGE' with 'ALLOW REST AFTER MATCH' only.

Match Training: Start with 'ATTACKING MOVEMENTS' if in a game i concede 2 or more goals i switch to 'DEFENSIVE MOVEMENTS' for the next match and i keep it until i will concede less than 2 goals

Manchester United

I made this tactic with Man.Utd. i know it's a top team i know that can be easy with them, but i really enjoyed this game playing with these tactics, i promise i will made a something more 'underdog team' version of this.

These are the transfers, my Director of Football handles them

And the Schedule of the season

Recap of the season

Some few games in detail

That's it, let me know if you try it, if you enjoy it or not. if you have any question i'm happy to help :D
Peace 8-|

Last edited:
I'll give it a try. Looks like it concedes a fair bit

End of season with Barcelona 'B'

View attachment 319816

From January without Sandro and Dongou loaned to bigger clubs, Halilovic got injured from March for 3 months, but.... We won, media predicted us to be 8th (H)

Defo wont be finished until sunday?

tactic is ready, i just want to finish the season with barcelona. i'll try to make it for tomorrow because Thursday Friday and Saturday i'll be away from home

looking forward to trying it, I am also Barcelona right now :)
- the table is too close hahah :D