Thanks

(Adding more words so i dont get an infraction for posting only one word)

Been waiting for this for a long time.

Sorry if it's off topic but how do I use this to help me find good youngsters?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry if it's off topic but how do I use this to help me find good youngsters?

Thank you in advance.
Set maximum age at 18 and then alternate between having the columns for best rating and best pot. rating in descending order.

For example, the current best youngster on my save is Kadlec at 73.91% but the best potential player is Babacar (81.07%).

Look at the bottom right corner whhere it says fm 09 saved games will that be why it's not working? If so how do I change that?

Sorry off topic too.

I got a regen that have a potential of 198 but his CA is only 138.. and he is already 20 years old.

So is it possible for him to reach his full potential?

Sorry off topic too.

I got a regen that have a potential of 198 but his CA is only 138.. and he is already 20 years old.

Check his ratings on Genie Scout as PA is set, whereas his actual in game rating isn't.

Sorry off topic too.

Yes. He may be a late bloomer.

Ive found my save but it's saying "The save game is compressed. Uncheck compress save games options in the prefrences. Save your gfame then try again." What do I do :D

Ive found my save but it's saying "The save game is compressed. Uncheck compress save games options in the prefrences. Save your gfame then try again." What do I do :D

Game - preferences - untick the box about compressed saved games - resave.

Mine won't even download of the website, I go to click on slow download and it's having none of it.

FML.

Good stuff, always download this, will continue to download as long as I play FM/Eugene stops making it.

Good stuff, always download this, will continue to download as long as I play FM/Eugene stops making it.

Same. Love this tool. Even when Eugene stops, we'll have Scoutmeister hopefully ;)