FM2011 Metallic Logos Megapack

Yeah, none of them are working for me either.

Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > graphics > pictures > logos > clubs > normal .. etc

That's right isnt it?

When you download the file place the folder in your graphics thats it, i downloaded it place it in my game directory and worked first time, the instructions are in the OP!.

these are great and look very good on FM11. even better than the standard plain logos.

It looks SO great that I just HAD to thank you! So thank you very much guys! :)

it wont unzip using winrar quite a few files on here dont support winrar

i wish i could download these, but alas, here in SA our bandwidth is rather expensive!! wish we had it like you Europeans, to donwload all of these it is going to cost me about 14 pounds! R180 here in SA, thats half the amount I have paid for the game :'(

how else would I be able to get it?

nice logos... though i'm not sure if i have them working properly.

at the moment the logos only show for me when i click on a team for detailed information.

are you supposed to be able to see a small version of the logos, on say the league table?

After I download and extract them to the FM2011 folder and unticking the "use skin cahce" option and tick reload skin on confirm, nothing happens :/ I still cant see the logos :(

Is there something else I should do?

After I download and extract them to the FM2011 folder and unticking the "use skin cahce" option and tick reload skin on confirm, nothing happens :/ I still cant see the logos :(

I have the same question, but in my guess you should put them in your graphics folder.I am downloading the pack right now, so who knows where need to put the file after download?An exact reply i would like if that is possible.Thanx.

I have the same question, but in my guess you should put them in your graphics folder.I am downloading the pack right now, so who knows where need to put the file after download?An exact reply i would like if that is possible.Thanx.

Which directory have you extracted it to? This is the directory where I've got the pack in and it works fine.

Code:
C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\pictures\logos\Metallic Logos FM11

EDIT: It might not work if you have put them in the directory where the game was installed instead of the Documents folder.

The Logo's look great though i'm having the same problem as Kimoen in that the logos are only working in that clubs page as opposed to the mini logos in a league table or on your managers home page any thoughts? i'm proably doing something wrong.
:)

It worked at me from its first attempt!Great job!

To what extent are the logo's to? Do you have the likes of the Scottish 3rd Div in it?

There's a problem with part 3 in megaupload. It said: The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.
I already downloaded the other two files :( please help and thank you in advance

The Logo's look great though i'm having the same problem as Kimoen in that the logos are only working in that clubs page as opposed to the mini logos in a league table or on your managers home page any thoughts? i'm proably doing something wrong.
:)

... anyone have an answer to this yet?

it'd be good to know if the logo pack is even meant to overwrite the smaller logos in the league table etc.

Hi, in the event that I have installed the game in another directory, how to I use the logos, kits and facepacks?

I've tried the ways as stated in the site but the graphics did not load.?