He does work hard but isnt perfect so that isn't right no.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Nott's County have alot more money now. Have you included that?

Sven Goran Errikson Director of Football.

I acknowledge his efforts, and would like to help him :)

Sorry if that came out wrong

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Manchester City sign Silvinho, ex-barca player.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:59 PM ----------

Drenthe's a lot faster than 15 for pace and acceleration. Much stronger than 12 IMO (H)

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:55 PM ----------

Joleon Lescott to Man City

Will do :D

Damien Duff, has transferred to Fulham.
Carlo Ancelotti should be at Chelsea, meanwhile, Leonardo should take charge of the AC Milan squad.

Oh, yes, and C. Ronaldo's value as well as Kaka's should be a lot higher.

Chelsea's formation should be a Diamond 4-4-2, so you have a defensive mid, two wingers, and an attacking mid.

Michel Salgado moved to Blackburn :eek:

I seem to be having a lot to say about Ronaldo for some reason, his free kick attribute should be higher than 15 in my opinion.

Mijatovic is no longer the general manager at Real Madrid. Quite a bit has changed in the hierarchy of the club. Update needed ;)

Boy you've got a lot to do :O

No i think about 1 is right

robben and sneijder are still in real madrid. toure plays for arsenal. this update is not recommended at all.