FMHVibe - Feel FMH

• Thread starter Dec
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 9K
The problem is, I didn't spam his site. All I did was go on the shoutbox and it wasn't me who said I was Zimbawean or whatever then get racially abused by the moderators, all I did was go on the Shoutbox and watch them.

Jones - Free speech, "make".

2a5ab0w.jpg

Download here

Hello everybody, I bring good news for the future of FMHVibe however this is also bad in terms of the site.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for all your support of the past month as this has been a big learning curve for me but now it is time to move on and grow. To do this I feel we need to take up on a very exciting offer that our affiliates and my close friends gave us.
As some of you may know Fever-Pitch has moved into FootballManager Fanboys to become one of the most exciting scene sites alive at the moment, and with many great features such as a tactic creator and Fb Live (a virtual competition for the World Cup) it is a great place to be.

So the offer is that FMHVibe can be on it too with a FMH section, this offer has had much thought by me and the people I have told and after a bit of regret about doing it at first I have come to a decision I know I won't look back on and that was yes. So now as you are reading this I am working on the FMH section over at FMFb in which will see FMHVibe close soon.
This section will be similar to the one on the site at the moment though it will be edited however the same staff will be over at the Fanboys and nothing will change much. The way this benefits us is by allowing top quality discussion on a great site in which is mostly custom made, this is also paired with superb admins and something we have longed for - a reliable host, with this FMH will be allowed to flourish with FM.

I know you may be wondering when FMHVibe closes but at the moment I cannot put a date on however, it will close once you have all got your content and such from the site and hopefully transferred to FMFb.

Many thanks,
Dec @ Hello everybody, I bring good news for the future of FMHVibe however this is also bad in terms of the site.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for all your support of the past month as this has been a big learning curve for me but now it is time to move on and grow. To do this I feel we need to take up on a very exciting offer that our affiliates and my close friends gave us.
As some of you may know Fever-Pitch has moved into FootballManager Fanboys to become one of the most exciting scene sites alive at the moment, and with many great features such as a tactic creator and Fb Live (a virtual competition for the World Cup) it is a great place to be.

So the offer is that FMHVibe can be on it too with a FMH section, this offer has had much thought by me and the people I have told and after a bit of regret about doing it at first I have come to a decision I know I won't look back on and that was yes. So now as you are reading this I am working on the FMH section over at FMFb in which will see FMHVibe close soon.
This section will be similar to the one on the site at the moment though it will be edited however the same staff will be over at the Fanboys and nothing will change much. The way this benefits us is by allowing top quality discussion on a great site in which is mostly custom made, this is also paired with superb admins and something we have longed for - a reliable host, with this FMH will be allowed to flourish with FM.

I know you may be wondering when FMHVibe closes but at the moment I cannot put a date on however, it will close once you have all got your content and such from the site and hopefully transferred to FMFb.

We hope to see you at the new site (www.footballmanagerfanboys.net) and posting like you have on FMHVibe.

Many thanks,
Dec @ Football Manager Fanboys