FM14SERBIA

Reaction score
Hi FM Fans :)

Guys , i recommended to you use my 4-1-4-1 V2 , because this is stronger than my 4-2-3-1 :) but if you really hate 4-1-4-1 formation , than play with 4-2-3-1 :)

Link :

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/347283-predator-tweak-4-1-4-1-15-3-2-a.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tactic is updated to V7 !!!
Final Update 99% :)

I have 2 tactics !!!
A) with Inside Forwards ( here the most goal scores Inside Forwards )
B) with Wingers (
here the most goal scores Striker )

Important !!!

Mentality for
Version 7 is Standard !!! If you play with Big Clubs like ( M.City , R.Madrid , Chelsea , Bayern , Juventus...i recommended to you always play with Standard Mentality !!!
If you play with Medium or Small Clubs i recommended tou you at Home always use Standard Mentality , but in Away games change Mentality to Counter !!!

Tactic no need Manual Marking !!!
Tactic works with Instant Result !!!

Formation : 4-2-3-1 Version 7 A) with Inside Forwards

View attachment 219073

Formation : 4-2-3-1 Version 7 B) with Wingers

View attachment 219072

Opposition Instructions :

View attachment 219843

Training Instructions :

Pre Season

View attachment 219842

Season

View attachment 219841

During the pre-season I recommend to play as many friendly matches as possible(no less than 7 matches) in order to have the tactic fully fluid at the start f the season. Also I recommend to choose weak opponents for friendly matches in order to insure big wins and have "Superb" morale for the team at the start of the season.

General Training :

Main Focus - Pre Season ( Team Cohesion - High or Very High )
- Season ( Balanced - Avarage or High )

Match preparation :

"Match Tactic" until the tactic is fully fluid then I change to 30%-40% Def. Positions.

IMPORTANT:

Only DL or DR should take the corners.
When you have player sent off remove AMC

A)Inside Forward Version ( here the most goal scores Inside Forwards )

A) DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC Version 7 4-2-3-1 --> View attachment 219071

B)Wingers Version
(here the most goal scores Striker )

B)
DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC Version 7 4-2-3-1 --> View attachment 219070

Here is my first 3 matches in the league :)

View attachment 219837
View attachment 219836View attachment 219835

My striker Diego Costa :)

View attachment 219834

Last edited:
Will the tactic perform worse if I change the wingers to inside forwards as I have for e.g right foot on left and his left foot is very poor.

Last edited:
Will the tactic perform worse if I change the wingers to inside forwards as I have for e.g right foot on left and his left foot is very poor.

Not problem. But if you change your wingers to Inside Forwards , your striker will be more weaker , and tactic will be weaker... :) So i recommended to you play with wingers :) your right winger not important to have strong left foot , and your left winger not important to have strong right foot !!! Play with wingers :) :) :)

Do you think it works better than other tactics you made ?
Will this work with small clubs?

Do you think it works better than other tactics you made ?
Will this work with small clubs?

This tactic performance is same as Armageddon TFF or a little bit better :) but here striker score the most goals and players rating is more better. :) Yes , work with medium and small clubs :)

Last edited:
Not problem. But if you change your wingers to Inside Forwards , your striker will be more weaker , and tactic will be weaker... :) So i recommended to you play with wingers :) your right winger not important to have strong left foot , and your left winger not important to have strong right foot !!! Play with wingers :) :) :)

Think my question was lost in translation ^_^ for e.g. I have a player who plays on the left, has really strong right foot, but very poor left foot, and he cuts inside and also doesn't use weaker foot PPM, so still better to play him as winger?

Thanks ^_^

Think my question was lost in translation ^_^ for e.g. I have a player who plays on the left, has really strong right foot, but very poor left foot, and he cuts inside and also doesn't use weaker foot PPM, so still better to play him as winger?

Thanks ^_^

Why he cuts inside? In my tactic wingers doesnt have player instruction cuts inside... sorry my english isnt very good..but wingers doesnt have instruction cuts inside...

Why he cuts inside? In my tactic wingers doesnt have player instruction cuts inside... sorry my english isnt very good..but wingers doesnt have instruction cuts inside...

Your english is fine, I mean on PPM my player has " Cuts inside " PPM and also " Doesn't use weaker foot ", on your tactic you have wingers and they will want to get crosses in but my player will want to cut inside and use his weaker foot.

Your english is fine, I mean on PPM my player has " Cuts inside " PPM and also " Doesn't use weaker foot ", on your tactic you have wingers and they will want to get crosses in but my player will want to cut inside and use his weaker foot.

Aooooo yeees :) PPM - Player Preferred Moves :) Interesting situation :) Sell the player :) Your player can not play winger role... :) i dont understand why he cuts inside because i told him him dont cuts inside...for wingers is unattainable instrucion cuts inside...yes understand he have PPM cuts inside and Doesnt use weaker foot...or try to put him on Inside Forward/Support/role , but only your left winger :)

Aooooo yeees :) PPM - Player Preferred Moves :) Interesting situation :) Sell the player :) Your player can not play winger role... :) i dont understand why he cuts inside because i told him him dont cuts inside...for wingers is unattainable instrucion cuts inside...yes understand he have PPM cuts inside and Doesnt use weaker foot...or try to put him on Inside Forward/Support/role , but only your left winger :)

Thanks sir!

I think it is up there with armageddon.

I cant say for sure witch one is better cause I am far in years (2023) and I have very good team.

but it defenitly works very well for me. attacker scores **** load of goals. (my was in armageddon too so I cant say diferenc even in that for sure but I think here attacker scores better)

just to say it is not so important if you have invert footed on winger if they are good players. only I think attacker will score maybe a little more if you have right winger with right foot and vice versa.

and cause I have very good team I use temwork for match training (they score more) when very thoug opponent away then I switch to def position.

I think it is up there with armageddon.

I cant say for sure witch one is better cause I am far in years (2023) and I have very good team.

but it defenitly works very well for me. attacker scores **** load of goals. (my was in armageddon too so I cant say diferenc even in that for sure but I think here attacker scores better)

just to say it is not so important if you have invert footed on winger if they are good players. only I think attacker will score maybe a little more if you have right winger with right foot and vice versa.

and cause I have very good team I use temwork for match training (they score more) when very thoug opponent away then I switch to def position.

Yes , i tweaked Armageddon TFF !!! difference is : in my tweak striker scores more goals than Armageddon and players rating is more better...

just to say it is not so important if you have invert footed on winger if they are good players. only I think attacker will score maybe a little more if you have right winger with right foot and vice versa. IT IS RIGHT !!!

I've got a man city save Ive started using this tac I have the likes of iturbe,sterling and neymar will they suit the winger roles

I have to show you few screen shots :)

first I am far in years and have very good squad. but this results are unbelivible.

I havent started with this tactic from beggining but with armagedon.

it is curently february in my game :)

View attachment 219761 View attachment 219760 View attachment 219759

only diferenc I play with teamworking and OI's from predator. dont know if they are better or not.

I have to show you few screen shots :)

first I am far in years and have very good squad. but this results are unbelivible.

I havent started with this tactic from beggining but with armagedon.

it is curently february in my game :)

View attachment 964934 View attachment 964935 View attachment 964938

only diferenc I play with teamworking and OI's from predator. dont know if they are better or not.

Waooo...Your striker scored 6 goals :) 11-0 vs Roma...this is crazy :)

does the stricker have to be a cf could we not change him to an af or dlf as I'm struggling to find a decent cf I had ji don won at Augsburg he was amazing but the club went over my head and sold him for 14 mil to Dortmund

leave him as cf and play what ever attacker you have. isnt so important.

mybe real cf would score more but I prefer fast and good finishing.

Last edited: