FMSRB 4-4-2 ( Exploiting the Match Engine with Eusebio )

People keep saying Eusebio broke the ME with his tactic, but I'm yet to see good results with various teams (or any results at all).

The only results I've seen are his using Benfica.

It's not breaking the ME it's just exploiting the ME, you'll see a lot of crossed goals because of how powerful they are this year, the tactic will still need good morale and good players etc. for you to get the desired results

People keep saying Eusebio broke the ME with his tactic, but I'm yet to see good results with various teams (or any results at all).

The only results I've seen are his using Benfica

Go back to sleep Man!!!!

Eusebio v3

View attachment 1061355

View attachment 1061354

Using only youth team players and free signings

eusebio v3 broke the game

ru20GpG.png

of course it was a cross party but hey if that's the only thing that works in this stupid ME so be it

f43HLdA.png

Go back to sleep Man!!!!

You must be joking!

And go to thread of tactics in the world and you will see many results!

Last edited:
It's not breaking the ME it's just exploiting the ME, you'll see a lot of crossed goals because of how powerful they are this year, the tactic will still need good morale and good players etc. for you to get the desired results

Yes that is true .... i will change the name of thread

Last edited:
Come on guys...chill!!!

Ur debating this tactic so agressively...it's like listening to voters bickering about the UK voting out of the EU!!!

It's a tweaked version of a very successful tactic not life or death!!!

Happy FM'ing everybody :)

The only results I've seen are his using Benfica.

View attachment 142649

View attachment 142648

Original v3. Only bosman free signings and youth team players. Over £500m profit in transfers. Just waiting for the board to build a new stadium (hopefully with my name on it!)

THAT'S what I wanted to see, cheers all.

I didn't realize this tactic is all the rave in "Other tactics from around the world" thread.

hi pal.

best tactic for this moment for fm16.
I love back to 442 so that deffo for me.

Don't worries about that ****** what's moaning ..its 100 different tweaks on this forum so don't understand why that cowboys go against u?
but like I said don't worries. U do good job... great tweak. sound

So if its Eusebio version 3 that is so amazing, why are this thread getting any attention - I don't get it?

Hahahaha . I think you are getting funny with posts like this ... you are like a little baby ... oh my God ...

Last edited:
hi pal.

best tactic for this moment for fm16.
I love back to 442 so that deffo for me.

Don't worries about that ****** what's moaning ..its 100 different tweaks on this forum so don't understand why that cowboys go against u?
but like I said don't worries. U do good job... great tweak. sound

Thx mate , but its a little tweak only.

Ehh yes we have one Big Cowboy Jesaustralia .... very boring with his fake posts

A few games in and this is the table and results so far:

View attachment 142620

View attachment 142619

Bruma is playing out of his skin, sold Deulofeu for 56m and get him for 9.5m can't argue so far:

View attachment 142618

For anyone wondering about the strikers, I know that they are DLFs so they should be big and strong forwards but I'm having a lot of success with Jamie Vardy and Callum Wilson, this is what's working for me so I hope this helps someone

Guys, why you fight? Just enjoy football :D

I will try this with a Romanian team. I will post results.

No I just want to understand why people come here when Eusebio v3 is in a different thread - that's weird to me - its not a personal attack by me as you make it out to be - but I can see your posts is - plain and simple - Harrasement posts

The negative attention you get from me is becourse you spam threads on an everyday basis with useless junk making the forum quality drop (thats not harrasement that's facts)- A new thread for every tweak you make posted like its your tactic - anyone who has a brain can see what I mean - it gotta stop - I sincerely hope that someone will do just that - and due to the recent posts you've made towards me - It would be nice to see you go to a place where you can grow up as the beautiful woman you for sure will become one day :) - in many years COWGIRL ;)

Okey thank you for you opinion. But i dont care ...

what's your best tactic? team everton and middlesbrough? (google translate sorry)

player position filter do you have?

A few games in and this is the table and results so far:

View attachment 1061776

View attachment 1061777

Bruma is playing out of his skin, sold Deulofeu for 56m and get him for 9.5m can't argue so far:

View attachment 1061778

For anyone wondering about the strikers, I know that they are DLFs so they should be big and strong forwards but I'm having a lot of success with Jamie Vardy and Callum Wilson, this is what's working for me so I hope this helps someone

Nice start of Season ... :)

thankss what should we watch out for when buying a player?

Striker - Good all around strikers
ML and MR - Pacey players , acceleration , crossing , finishing like : Di Maria , Robben , Jesus Navas , Ribery
Box to Box : All around Midfielders like : Pogba , Vidal , Matuidi , Kante
CM (D) : good defending midfielders like Bender , Matuidi , Leiva , Busquets , Lahm
DL and DR : fast wing backs with good crossing passing tackling like Marcelo , Alba , Carvajal , Danilo
Ball Playing Defenders : Normal one defenders , dont be slow players ....

what's your best tactic? team everton and middlesbrough? (google translate sorry)

player position filter do you have?

The clue is in the individual training mate, e.g. the WMs are actually wingers so fast players that can cross the ball