FM14SERBIA will you say this tactic can achive a good result/position in league, as Eusebio v3 does, with a complete underdog team?.

FM14SERBIA will you say this tactic can achive a good result/position in league, as Eusebio v3 does, with a complete underdog team?.

I think yes ... this tactic works with all clubs ... i tested it with Bournemouth on Holiday mode ... 7. POSITION. (not the best, but solid result)

So 7th place on holiday mode its solid result and i think with Normal Playing or Instant Results it will be better ( TOP 5 with Bournemouth )

Last edited:
I think yes ... this tactic works with all clubs ... i tested it with Bournemouth on Holiday mode ... 7. POSITION. (not the best, but solid result)

SO 7th place on holiday mode its solid results , i think with Normal Playing or Instant Results it will be better ( TOP 5 with Bournemouth )

That's good enough, thanks mate, will give it a try, of course i don't expect to win the league with an underdog with this year FM, lol.

Started a new Southampton save with the 4-4-2 formation, interested how it's gonna work.

Will post some results soon enough!

What is the difference between 4-4-2 v3 and 4-4-2 v4?

Thanks, and may be can you post reccomended players attributes?

You can use it from 4-4-2 Exploiting Tactic :

WHAT KIND OF PLAYERS SHOUD BE IN YOUR TEAM :

DEEP LYING FORWARDS

MOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 15 ATTRIBUTES )

TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , STRENGHT , FINISHING , OF THE BALL , ANTICIPATION , COMPOSURE

OTHER IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 13 ATTRIBUTES )

PASSING , DRIBBLING , LONG SHOTS , VISION , DECISIONS , TEAMWORK , ACCELERATION , AGILITY , PACE

SHADOW STRIKERS

TECHNIQUE , PASSING , FIRST TOUCH , VISION , DECISION , DRIBBLING , AGILITY , FLAIR , FINISHING , ACCELERATION

OF THE BALL , COMPOSURE , PACE , LONG SHOTS , WORK RATE , TEAMWORK

WIDE MIDFIELDERS

ACCELERATION , DRIBBLING , AGILITY , FLAIR , PACE , TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , CROSSING

COMPOSURE , OF THE BALL , PASSING , DECISIONS , VISION , ANTICIPATION , COMPOSURE , FINISHING , LONG SHOTS

BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER

PASSING , VISION , TECHNIQUE , FIRST TOUCH , TEAMWORK , WORKRATE , DECISION , ANTICIPATION , STAMINA , NATURAL FITNESS

COMPOSURE , OF THE BALL , POSITIONING , ACCELERATION , PACE , DRIBBLING , AGILITY , DETERMINATION , TACKLING

FULL BACKS

ACCELERATION , TEAMWORK , WORK RATE , TACKLING , STAMINA

AGILITY , PACE , ANTICIPATION , POSITIONING , MARKING , AGGRESION , BRAVERY , DETERMINATION , CROSSING , TECHNIQUE , DRIBBLING , PASSING , DECISION , VISION , COMPOSURE , OF THE BALL , STRENGHT

BALL PLAYING DEFENDERS

STRENGHT , POSITIONING , MARKING , CONCENTRATION , JUMPING , TACKLING , ANTICIPATION

AGGRESION , BRAVERY , DETERMINATION , ACCELERATION , PACE , AGILITY , WORK RATE

GOALKEEPERMOST IMPORTANT ATTRIBUTES ( AROUND 15 ATTRIBUTES )

REFLEXES , ONE ON ONES , HANDLING , CONCENTRATION , AGILITY

COMMUNICATION , COMMAND OF AREA

Last edited:
Delete pm please

So 7th place on holiday mode its solid result and i think with Normal Playing or Instant Results it will be better ( TOP 5 with Bournemouth )

Been using this tactic for a while, and has been working really well. The only downside is that some times, in some matches, it seems to loose consistency, and you loose against teams you should win, etc. (like any other tactic on the forum). But I think I found a way to improve it, with the presented tweak, and results begun to be much more solid and consistant.FMSRB please try it and share your thoughts.
http://www.filedropper.com/nofmsrbgg4-4-2v4386c544c-658c-4499-9b8b-0e8418ecb841
View attachment 127924

wow It reminds me arrigo sacchi tactic from fm13. Could you share your results mate?

Been using this tactic for a while, and has been working really well. The only downside is that some times, in some matches, it seems to loose consistency, and you loose against teams you should win, etc. (like any other tactic on the forum). But I think I found a way to improve it, with the presented tweak, and results begun to be much more solid and consistant.FMSRB please try it and share your thoughts.
View attachment 1077879

View attachment 1077879

Hey Di Martino :)

I tried it with Defensive Midfielders and its work also really well , but in attack lost the performanse and i think people hate to play with two defensive midfielders :) the solution is 4-1-3-2 ... you have 1 defensive Midfielder on Defend duty and 1 Center Midfielder ( Box to Box Midfielder ). But now i am testing with Center Midfielder on Support. Than i will try you DLP version :)

MR Langvatn have very good 4-4-2 Defensive Midfielder version tactic :) Sicilian Defense V5 :)

Last edited:
wow It reminds me arrigo sacchi tactic from fm13. Could you share your results mate?

Actually I dropped my last save, as I decided to start a new one as I didn't have the proper DLPs.
This Villa save is just a test one.

The tactic on the OP is V4 right? It has a different name.

Hi FM14SERBIA, i very like your tactic GG 442. It's very good tactic and my team is still unbeaten, but i have got Ozil and Mata. Do you have good 4231 tactic to use these AMs. (I tried your GG4411 tactic but it's not good for me).
Thanks ./.