steadinator

Reaction score
Manager Overview-

Name: Jack Steadman
Current Team: Newcastle United (2009/10)
Supports: Manchester United
Nationality: English

I will be posting screenshots of my career, results will posted every month of play in the game, I will also be updating my sig every 2 games.

DATABASE: 10.2.0

SEASON AIM: 1ST IN COCA COLA CHAMPIONSHIP

Transfers-

Ins: Jack Wilshere (Loan), Federico Macheda (Loan), Fabio da Silva (Loan), Marlon Harewood (£1.5 Million)

Outs: Jonas to Tottenham (£6.25 Million)

Last edited:
Good luck. A huge rise in Newcastle threads but I can see why...

Transfer Budget: £0 :( lol

Looks like I will be loaning some players in

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Board Expectation: Finish 1st in the Championship

Are you using 10.2? If so, get marlon king on a free, or you could get smolarek/camara for free (any patch)

Good luck

Good luck, will walk it with some decent loan signings such as Welbeck, Gibson, Macheda etc

Have to start again as I have picked the wrong database, I'll let you know the pre-season summary soon

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Playable Leagues-

England
France
Germany
Holland
Italy
Russia
Scotland

I WILL ONLY LEAVE NEWCASTLE IF I AM SACKED
Spain

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Pre Season Summary-

Results:

Clyde0-2Newcastle.png

Livingston2-2Newcastle.png

Newcastle3-0ASSaint-Etienne.png

Norwich0-3Newcastle.png

OrlandoPirates0-2Newcastle.png

Shewsbury1-3Newcatle.png
http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac43/steadinator/?action=view&current=Clyde0-2Newcastle.png

Last edited:
Don't sell Jonas or Gutierrez. Only signing I made was Smolarek and stormed the Championship. Just a couple of tips there for you ^^)

Good Luck.

LOL okay. Just realised my mistake - Jonas and Gutierrez are the same people :S I meant Jonas and Coloccini. They were superb for me, oh well good luck.

August results coming soon, btw is Photobucket the best way to upload my images?

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

I'll be playing quite a few games later on

Looking good, im a big wilshire fan good player. i havent sold Jonas and Colocinni, i let them play first half of the season while there value goes up then sell then. good luck

www.tinypic.com is the easiest in my opinion, I use it for my story.

I find Smolarek is harder to get in the new patch as big teams like Atletico Madrid and Roma always go in for him. I wouldnt sell Colocchini or Jonas, mainly because of the difficulty of finding good players to buy in their positions in a lower league.

great signings mate, hope the seasons goes well and you get that number 1 spot

AUGUST SUMMARY

Results-

WBA 3-3 Newcastle (Coca-Cola Championship)
jsirdc.png

Two late goals broke Newcastle fans hearts as West Brom managed to earn a point in the first game of the season.

Newcastle 5-0 Reading (Coca-Cola Championship)
2akl7qp.png

Newcastle were looking for their first win of the season and they did with style, putting 5 goals past Reading.

Newcastle 3-2 Sheffield Wednesday (Coca-Cola Championship)
aavmuu.png

Newcastle only just held onto this lead, 3-0 up at halftime, Sheffield Wednesday looked dead and buried, but they managed to get two goals back.

Crystal Palace 0-2 Newcastle (Coca-Cola Championship)
2mzxo4i.png

Another good result for Newcastle and another three points.

Scunthorpe 0-2 Newcastle (Carling Cup 2nd Round)
5cag7l.png

First win for Newcatle in the Carling Cup, next up Arsenal.

Newcastle 3-0 Leicester (Coca-Cola Championship)
25jd1yh.jpg

This win saw Newcastle leapfrog Sheffield United in the league on goal difference, what a way to finish the month!

Coca-Cola Championship Table
t8qa7s.png

5 games into the season and Newcastle were unbeaten and beating Sheffield United to top spot on goal difference!

Coca-Cola Championship Player Of The Month
fc6t7s.png

Marlon Harewood had a great month and was voted Player of the month!

Coca-Cola Championship Manager Of The Month
30m0igh.png

I finished second in August.

Good result mate, I'll be checking in every now and then :) I have just brought an AM called Tijini Belaid on my CSKA Moscow story (Check it out please ;)) and he has some great attacking stats. (I am recommending him to anyone and everyone at the moment ha)

SEPTEMBER SUMMARY

Results-

Cardiff 2-1 Newcastle (Coca-Cola Championship)
epnnvd.png

First defeat of the season for Newcastle as Sheffield United go top.

Blackpool 1-2 Newcastle (Coca-Cola Championship)
258xv78.png

Following defeat, Newcastle were looking for a win and they got it at Blackpool.

Newcastle 3-0 Plymouth (Coca-Cola Championship)
n1xl6e.png

A very long journey for the Plymouth players and fans was all for nothing as Newcastle won 3-0.

Arsenal 1-1 Newcastle (Carling Cup, 3rd Round)
(Arsenal win 4-3 on pens)
14b291v.png

Newcastle managed to earn a penalty shootout, Arsenal were dominant in normal time, but Newcastle got a late equaliser to get to extra time, it soon came to a penalty shootout as Almunia saved Alan Smith's and Danny Guthrie's penalties to see them through.

Coca-Cola Championship Table
2ijd3l.png

With two games in hand over leaders Sheffield United, the title race was very much still on.