Just wondering, how many of the famous Magical Magyars are in your team? Would be an awesome save to start off in the Hungarian league with one of their big teams.

And I'm assuming they all have PA's of -10?
(sorry if you already said that and i missed it!)

Why would they all have a PA of -10? They weren't the 11 greatest individuals of all time, just one of the best functioning teams that revolutionized tactics and how the game was played. Granted, it was a magnificent crop of players but not all were as good as Puskas

Progress Update on full attributes Legends Database - Have all British legends done and up to the "D"s in European and South American legends. Also taking 5 or 10 years off most of the current stars and placing them with their most common club. It's taking a while but should be worth it I hope.

can you add mauro tassotti in milan squad?? why rijkaard is not in milan squad??? he was legend there...

Why would they all have a PA of -10? They weren't the 11 greatest individuals of all time, just one of the best functioning teams that revolutionized tactics and how the game was played. Granted, it was a magnificent crop of players but not all were as good as Puskas

With the PA I'm not talking about the Magyars, but all the players on the database. Just wondering because otherwise how would he come up with all the PA's?

Also, previous legends databases have done that too, including one I made for FM11.

(Might make one this year if i feel up to it, but the difference being, legends would start at their starting clubs. So Denis Law at Huddersfield Town for example!)