Football Manager 2013 Demo - Download Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that sucks. I think it is fun to see how the players attributes have changed since fm12, and if i have to scout every single one that will take ages..

sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but i have a problem when launching the demo. I click 'Play' button & the box 'preparing to load....' comes up, then the screen flashes black for literally a millisecond but stays on the Library screen. Then, after about 2 seconds, it goes to the FM13 page on the Steam 'Store' section???

I've never had this problem before (& ive both verified the integrity of the cache & made sure steam is fully updated), anyone have any idea how to fix this?

So a very boring game between me Arsenal and Swansea, no highlights or anything for about 30 minutes so i go to make a change and as soon as i come out of the tactic screen, first highlight pops up straight away and swansea score so i thaught ah well just bad timing for the change,

Next game against Fulham as Arsenal, second half 0-0 upto 87th minute no highlights since 52nd minute so i go to make a change and BOOM !! all of a sudden Fulham get there first shot of the match from the first highlight in over 30 minutes ...... and score ,

Surely not again? ....... Yepp, 2-1 against Chelsea upto the 89th mintue no hgihlight shown since 60th minute so i go to bring on the OX for Walscrott and suprise suprise no soon as i close the substitute box they score.

THREE GAMES IN A ROW :/

Is it just me who is experiencing this problem lol?

And it is also verrrrrrrrrrry hard to keep a clean sheet ?? :p

Theese are two more sets of ME fixes (they dont publish other fixes till they are released) set to come on release day (more could still be announced) There will also be another ME patch within a month after release, they've had some time to rest and also got some more dedicated feedback. And for all those complaining about the beta, well without the constructive feedback, they wouldnt have been able to get it into better shape, so it actually did the job they needed:

Match v1310
-----------

- Improved player reactions to ball in general
- More fixes to general keeper issues
- Small tweak to pressing speed
- Small tweak to range of D-line depth
- Small reduction in boring passes by limited players
- Defenders now drop back at goal kicks when instructed to collect from keeper

Match v1311
-----------

- Fixed keeper fumbling ball on own line for no reason
- Fixed 2 other small keeper anomalies

Theese are two more sets of ME fixes (they dont publish other fixes till they are released) set to come on release day (more could still be announced) There will also be another ME patch within a month after release, they've had some time to rest and also got some more dedicated feedback. And for all those complaining about the beta, well without the constructive feedback, they wouldnt have been able to get it into better shape, so it actually did the job they needed:

Match v1310
-----------

- Improved player reactions to ball in general
- More fixes to general keeper issues
- Small tweak to pressing speed
- Small tweak to range of D-line depth
- Small reduction in boring passes by limited players
- Defenders now drop back at goal kicks when instructed to collect from keeper

Match v1311
-----------

- Fixed keeper fumbling ball on own line for no reason
- Fixed 2 other small keeper anomalies

If all of those come off as expected, that'll be all the annoyances I have with the ME so far gone, and this'll be the best FM ever.

If all of those come off as expected, that'll be all the annoyances I have with the ME so far gone, and this'll be the best FM ever.

Same for me, given that I play a pressing, build from the back game, it fixes the exact issues I'm suffering from. As I said before if every complainer actually followed up on their percieved issues, we'd have a better game.

I know, just know this will be the best ever imo. Just have gut feeling with everything I've come across in this came, and the fixes done and upcoming. I've literally had to force myself off this game (or beta to be technical lol) for a few days-I just got so addicted to it.

Just ironic when people wanted a bit more realism then complain it's too hard/realistic. Part of the challenge.

I know, just know this will be the best ever imo. Just have gut feeling with everything I've come across in this came, and the fixes done and upcoming. I've literally had to force myself off this game (or beta to be technical lol) for a few days-I just got so addicted to it.

Just ironic when people wanted a bit more realism then complain it's too hard/realistic. Part of the challenge.

The ME is becoming more and more robust, and so is the AI. its not just about sticking 11 of the best players on the pitch and getting a win. If you don't think about what you are doing, the AI will shred you.

The ME is becoming more and more robust, and so is the AI. its not just about sticking 11 of the best players on the pitch and getting a win. If you don't think about what you are doing, the AI will shred you.

Aye I learned that the hard way. Never forget getting absolutely gubbed 5-4 from Killie in a friendly. Felt like a rabbit in headlights lol. It's made me aware of absolutely everything right down to the team talks and finances. Brillant.

Though I am now wary of the head to heads-I suspect I'm going to have a few "awkward" results lol

how long does demo last im just getting into my marsielle save

Mike, are SI sorting out the Keepers positioning as well? It is extremely, extremely bad and the fact that they ALWAYS leave their front post wide open in completely unrealistic...

Wow Raikan, you really seem to dislike it. Exams over, finally downloading the demo, let's see what the fuss is all about ;)

What's gone on with the Post your Frustrations thread? It's closed :'( I had a frustration! Now I have two.

I noticed that the 'post your success' page only have 3 pages of comments.... but the 'post your frustration' pages have closed. hmmmm....

I noticed that the 'post your success' page only have 3 pages of comments.... but the 'post your frustration' pages have closed. hmmmm....

because we will all ***** and moan about the epic flaws and bugs that make up the demo and BETA :)

that thread is only used for actual frustrations in the game like going up 5:0 at half time, getting 3 reds and losing 5:6 or something of that nature

Status
Not open for further replies.