For all Sheffield united fans

i think it will just give us money to sustain the academy performance and a bit of investment in the playing squad but ill be suprised if t happens if we end up not getting promotion

what do you guys think to the kitson signing
i think hes decent and better than porter but he is the same type of player and it should have been one or the other especially with cressy staying, rather spend the wages on a winger but the contract length is a good move

now we signed kitson who you think the best 2 strikers are?

the bes to are cofie and blackman but with our style and flynn playing i think you need a bigger man on but i would play cressy with blackman probs
cressy works hard and can head ie saturday what a header
need to see kitson play though don't know how hard he works, positions he takes up,etc

get a winger and cb on loan and well be good until jan barring injury

Lets get this going again

5 gd signings for and something to prove
but best of all i feel really confident in weir and hopefully ill start looking forward to games more now with a potentially better style of play.

looking forward to see mcd in an advanced role, something i said when he signed and brandy and murphy on the flanks

my team

long
mcmahon mags collins hill
doyle mginn
mcd
brandy murphy
taylor(unsure)

gd options on bench in mcfadz whitehouse flynn miller diego porter ironside smith

Definitely

Howard
McMahon - Maguire - Collins - Johns
McDonald - McGinn
Brandy - Murphy - McFadzean
Taylor

Promotion winning side imo.

just wondering why howard??? imo long is a lot better and will only improve, he had a great season

what do you think of mcfadz at left back so mcdonald can play in a adv role as he is useless defensively, play to his strwengths gd on the ball passing nd vision

cnt wait for new season tho utb fto

conor coady on loan, hopefully spells the end of doyle
gd signing tho captain of england u20

utb fto

only gone and sold mcdonald to a league rival, board are utterly clueless
hopefully weir will get a replacement in; baxter, berret, jed wallace, b inman, januzaj (man utd), jesse lingard, come on moyes do us a favour nd let us have one on loan

p.s. argyle are ok i suppose

only gone and sold mcdonald to a league rival, board are utterly clueless
hopefully weir will get a replacement in; baxter, berret, jed wallace, b inman, januzaj (man utd), jesse lingard, come on moyes do us a favour nd let us have one on loan

p.s. argyle are ok i suppose

trust me ya dont want Jed Wallace im not saying this cos i wanna keep him but he has started life in League 2 horrendously he has had a shocker our worst player by far at the mo too greedy tries to do it all by himself ask any PFC fan how he has started and they will probably all say the same thing but it is early days and he has already rejected Port Vale & Brighton and is set to sign a new deal also i dont reckon MUFC will loan Januzaj to league 1 he is good enough for the prem now i reckon he'll srat at MUFC and get a bit of game time or get loaned to a Championship side good player tho !

i heard jed wallace was brilliant against us at ur place last season nd still young nd how many games will januzaj play for man utd, im guessing roughly 3

i heard jed wallace was brilliant against us at ur place last season nd still young nd how many games will januzaj play for man utd, im guessing roughly 3

yeah cracking last year but he had a horrendous start to the season but form picked up a little bit, but just heard somin of you guys being takenover or been invested by a richish owner whats happened ?
also dont trust them arab so called rich owners after what happened to my club ! Thanks football league, there fit and proper test is great !!!

gotta trust mcabe on it he sed he wouldnt sell to anybody, but some gd signings in cuvelier nd baxter couldnt have wished for much better both a class above. just need to start picking up results now with more attacking play