rolyat5794

Reaction score
i was playing my man u game whe n i brought ribery 40 million. played him in 10 games and his average rating was 5.83! also he got homesick ans left for a month. i tried to sell him to clubs at the price of 30m,20m,10m then 5m because i was desparate to get rid of him but nobody brought up so mutually terminated his contract and now he is at sevilla! anyone else have this problem?

i got him on a three transfer in the 3rd season for united, but aftera month same problem uve had. so just kept keeping him in the team, praising him and his form gradually increased, plus i asked him for a pleyer recomendation so i signed who he wanted to cheer him up

You bought a player for 40 million and then terminated his contract, are you mad lol

On my Bayern save i played him as an inside forward and he was class

Terminating his contract is a bit daft considering you payed 40 million for him

Players like Silva,Ribery,Rafinha need time to settle in the aas they have low Adaptability :p

Did you try criticising him? It really puts them o the spot and they usually try to putit behid them.

I had the same problem.....but I asked him for a player recommendation from his country and bought the player which cheered him up....I also told him that 'I have faith in your ability' and his form gradually increased