Frank Lampard tries his hand at management

AayushCFC

Reaction score
26th May, 2014

Stage was set for Roy Hodgson to announce his 23 man squad he had planned to take to upcoming World Cup in Brazil.

Roy Hodgson had surprises planned for some and blows for others. He decided to prefer inexperienced youngsters over experienced veterans for the World Cup after media campaigns in favour of giving youngsters a chance, but those chances came at expense of certain players.

One of those was, the legendary midfielder Frank Lampard Jr. Frank Lampard is reportedly extremely disappointed to have missed out on his last chance of playing in a World Cup.

31st May, 2014

Frank Lampard announced his international retirement, which comes as no surprise after being left out of the squad for World Cup by Roy Hodgson, but, he also announced his retirement from club football, which does come as a big surprise after half a year of rumours that he'll be going to MLS.

He also told that he had started his studies for football management under the guidance of his mentor Jose Mourinho in January this year.

Last edited:
17th November, 2014

Frank Lampard is hired by Chelsea as assistant coach under Jose Mourinho, who won the title by a point over Manchester United last season, since Steve Holland is offered a managerial post somewhere else.

1st January, 2015

Frank Lampard earns his managerial qualifications.

27th january, 2015

Tony Pulis is sacked by Crystal Palace who were relegated last season and are now struggling for mid table spot in Sky Bet Championship, currently lying at 19th place.

(From next one, my posts will be in first person)

After discussion with Jose Mourinho and my advisers, I have applied for the job as it is in London and I will not have to move. I know it might not be ideal for Crystal Palace management to hire me since they have their own aims and I'm vastly inexperienced to manage at this level. Let's see what's going to happen.

1st February, 2015

I just recieved a call from Steve Parish. He wants me to interview for the job. I have the slightest hope of getting the job, even though managers like Steve McClaren have declared their interest in the job, Steve has proven credentials at this level and certainly brings more promise than I would.

I just had an interview with Steve Parish and he seemed very excited and the discussion was very creative as to what we have to achieve at the club in short term and long.

4th Feburary, 2015

The rumour was that the club had interviewed 8 managers and I was in top 3 being considered for the post.

And..

View attachment 398541

I got the job!

(Excuse my poor writing, just wanted to try something new and I realized after starting it that I'm pretty **** at creative writing.)

gr8 would love to see our legend ........ will follow

With 15 games in hand and only 4 points above relegation zone and 3 positions above it (Brentford have a game in hand), this season, the thing I need to ensure first is that we remain in Sky Bet Championship and do not get relegated.

My next season's aim would be mid table finish with an outside chance at promotion spots.

Current squad assembled by Tony Pulis

Transfers

The January transfer window was over by the time I took over, however, I was ale to sign players on free and needed some reinforcement in the midfield according to my tactical system.

IN

12th February, 2015 - Davide Biondini

Club Captain Mile Jedinak also hasn't been performing and Biondini was signed directly in order to replace him for this year at least. Aggressive tackler, not so good in air but still good enough at this age to win the ball and shield the defence.

View attachment 398345

1st March, 2015 - Hugo Viana

Some much needed creativity in middle of the park as my other creative players are quite young in the form of Jon Williams and Grant Holt and aren't yet consistent. With either of them capable of playing on the wing, and my wide options being not so good, Viana seemed like a very good player for a free transfer.

View attachment 398344

February

7th February, 2015 - Crystal Palace host Doncaster Rovers in a relegation six pointer at Selhurst Park.

A very professional performance by the team on the occasion of my first game in management. Youngster Jon Williams gave us lead after some great interplay in the box following a corner in 11th minute. But he had to come off because of an injury only after a couple of minutes. Holt took over the creative duties with Anichebe having to play in midfield as well, the lack of midfielder was thankfully not exposed.

We created chanced in the first half but that lack of clinical touch was missing. The Striker, Sam Vokes had a very bad game, not even managing to get a shot. Our defenders did an immense job of not allowing Doncaster to have a sniff around my goal.

FT ' Crystal Palace 1 - Doncaster Rovers 0

______________________________________​

10th February, 2015 - Cardiff City, who are currently sitting at 11th spot, host Crystal Palace.

An exactly opposite performance to the last one. After half time players just seemed like they wanted to go home and lie cozy in their beds.

Cardiff have unreal quality players for a C'ship side, Steve Caulker marshalling the defence and Gary Medel in midfield. Suso is a great creative player too. We did not allow them to create many chance by keeping a compact midfield and proper defensive shape for first half an hour, but as a result of that, did not create any chance either.

In 37th minute, Hennessey (GK) could not catch a cross and thankfully it only fell to my player, Jonathan Parr then aimlessly cleared it but the clearance hit Alex Pearce standing in front of him and the ball went in the goal. A scrappy own goal is the last thing you want after working this hard defensively.

The Team was clearly missing creative spark of youngster Jon Williams who was injured in the last match. Cardiff City created a couple of half chances but could not put them away, felt like we could ****** a goal and share the spoils, but there was to be no happy ending to this match.

Just in the first minute of 6 minutes of injury team, we conceded an even more stupid goal. Anichebe (again having to play in midfield) intercepted a throw in near the goal but decided to clear it towards keeper rather than back out for a corner, the GK could not catch it and it fell to Danny Haynes(Cardiff player), Peltier stole the ball from him with a good sliding tackle but the ball fell to Suso who bagged it in an open goal.

FT ' Cardiff City 2 - Crystal Palace 0

15th February, 2015 - My First Choice Keeper Wayne Hennessey gets injured (Broken Finger) for 7-8 weeks and my second choice GK is as poor as it gets. This is a very big worry for me.

21st February, 2015 - Derby County host Crystal Palace at Pride Park.

Derby County were 4 positions above Crystal Palace this season, with the sides predicted to fight at the opposite ends of the league by the media at start of the campaign.

With my and my opposite number's (who was also interested in Palace job) team started with a safe approach. We created our first chance following a throw in, Belhadj had a shot with his weaker foot, it was going well wide but a huge deflection from Derby County midfielder Craig Bryson sent it in for an own goal in 20th minute!

Derby started pushing forward but we kept our shape, but then our club Captain Mile Jedinak gave away the ball cheaply in midfield to Will Hughes, stupid mistake considering Hughes' ability to pick a pass and he did just that for Joshua Murphy to equalize for Derby County in 23rd minute.

They grew confident, realizing that my Goalkeeper was my weakness, testing him from long range. We created a very good chance with Becchio through on goal but Lee Grant made a wonderful save to deny him.

57th minute, we created another chance following a throw in, this time Chris Eagles(Yes, Eagles plays for The Eagles, how cool is that?) smashing it in to give us lead. In 68th minute, Grant made another great save following a quick break by Chris Eagles.

With players already glooming with the thought of a victory, Parr committed a stupid error in 92nd minute and my GK Neil Alexander could only parry a poorly struck shot by Bennett, it was so horribly parried by him in exactly opposite direction that it fell to Murphy who smashed it in an open goal to equalize at probably the last moment of this match.

FT ' Derby County 2 - Crystal Palace 2

28th February, 2015 - Crystal Palace host high flying Charlton Athletic (9th).

We started the match in a positive way, always looking to hit Charlton on the break since they were attacking. In 19th minute, Craig Bellamy(Charton player) broke through towards goal with a missed interception from my left fullback. He was still down the right side with a very tight angle from, he had no support so he tried his luck and sure enough, the shot was not going in but my GK Neil Alexander decided to catch and couldn't, bent the direction of the shot towards goal.

Alex Pearce, who was wearing the Captain's armband today since I dropped Mile Jedinak out of squad because of his poor form, played his role by scoring the equalizer immediately in 20th minute from a corner.

In 31st minute, Becchio was provided with a great chance following a quick break from Chris Eagles but Roy Carroll ( Charlton GK) pulled an out of this world-ly save to deny us the lead.

We started pushing forward in second half with Charlton having to defend, youngster Jon Williams came on after recovering from injury. He shows signs of things to come as he won the ball in opposition half from their defender only for Roy Carroll to make another fine save!

In 58th minute, Jon Williams capped off an excellent attacking move with a sublime finish, scoring a goal from just outside the box. Now the strategies had inter-chaged, we were pushing forward and they were looking to counter. Roy Carroll hoofed the ball upfield after a goal kick only for Delaney to miss the header and McDonald(Charlton player) was through on goal (from an offside position, but linesman allowed it for some reason). Again, my goalkeeper could not save the tamest of effort on goal and they equalized in 74th minute. Rest of the match was poor with both sides pushing for a goal with none scoring one.

FT ' Crystal Palace 2 - Charton Athletic 2

Sky Bet Championship Table

View attachment 398323

Last edited:
Tony Pulis has put together a bunch of atrocious defenders to say the least except Pearce. That's very un-Pulis like.

March

7th March, 2015 - Birmingham City host Crystal Palace.

Birmingham City's Andrew Keogh is Sky bet Championship top scorer and they were huge favourites for the match. I had my work cut out but I had more than a week to prepare for the match.

I knew my Goalkeeper was a huge weakness, with him almost letting in every shot on target, I had to drill my defence.

As expected, Birmingham started the match on front foot, my team kept the shape compact with a deep defence, defensive midfielder tall enough to deal with crosses from deep. They were hanging out in my half controlling the possession since we were not pressing them back.

In only 4th minute, Puncheon who was more playing as right wing-back than winger intercepted a pass and started a counter. He ran all the way to opposition's 18 yard box and then slipped a clever pass to onrushing Hugo Viana. Viana had his shot blocked but then he punched on the rebound to give us an early lead.

For rest of the half, we did the same, keep shape and hit on the break. We created a couple of chances but struggled to score more, but we absolutely did not let them have a sniff. 3 shots off target, all from long range.

In second half, Rondolph (Birmingham GK) made a couple of nice saves to keep his team in the game. Pearce was immense in the heart of defence, who was enjoying his first game as the club captain (promoted at the expense of Mile Jedinak). Puncheon was causing their defence all kinds of problems with his running, leading counters. He forced another great save by Rondolph in 80th minute but Rondolph conceded a corner and Delaney was having none of it, scored a scrappy goal from corner and killed the game.

Now we knew that we just had to defend and Birmingham were pushing forward. We got a throw-in following a counter in 84th minute. Jack Hunt played one-two with Becchio and crossed the ball for Parr, who was playing as defensive winger on the left, scored a header to make it 3-0!

Our defence did very well to not even allow a shot on target to Birmingham who have a splendid record at home.

FT ' Birmingham City 0 - Crystal Palace 3

10th March, 2015 - Reading host Crystal Palace

Reading were flying high in promotion play-off spots, lead by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. I kept my strategy and tactics same as last match.

But then Delaney missed a stupid header in 31st minute and Le Fondre (Reading player) did not miss the chance to punish us, scoring a fine header. We kept our defensive shape not allowing many chances till half time.

In second half, referee missed a foul Akpan (Reading player) committed in order to win the ball during build up, but with our players out of shape, we were caught with Le Fondre sneaking behind defence, controlling cross from behind but Pearce made an incredible last ditch tackle to deny him, the ball fell to Ledesma (Reading player) and he banged it in with my Goalkeeper again being totally incompetent. Reading were up by 2 in 64th minute.

Since something need to be done, I told the team to push forward, and Reading weren't looking to press and hit on the counter. Belhadj played the part of super sub, creating a chance from a string of passes and gave Becchio a simple opportunity to tuck it in. We'd clawed one back in 69th minute, I wasn't giving up easily.

We had another very clear chance in minutes following that goal in 70th minute but Viana couldn't put it away. Reading just tried to hog the possession and waste time after those few minutes, and almost succeeded.

Their defender Hector delayed playing the ball in their own half, Jedinak who made his return today after being benched snatched the ball and played a lovely ball for Belhadj, who tried his luck from range and Rudd (Reading GK) couldn't catch the ball and let the shot slip from his hands for our late equalizer!!!!!!!!

With a little bit of luck, we came back from 2-0 down to claim a draw.

FT ' Reading 2 - Crystal Palace 2

14th March, 2015 - Crystal Palace host league leaders Nott'm Forest

They started off very cautiously, happy to not attack too much knowing we can be dangerous on the counter-attack and stopping most of our counters with cynical fouls. Referee was in no mood to produce cards and they committed a total of 14 fouls in first half alone.

With things looking same in second half, Nott'm Forest broke the deadlock from a set-piece with Barthe (NF Player) scoring a good header in 56th minute.

We started attacking more and more, with their defence slow, some running caused them problem. Belhadj who again came off the bench in second half earned a penalty in 69th minute and Becchio made no mistake to equalize from the spot.

Then in 74th minute, Belhadj delivered a set-piece which was cleared by Forest players but it fell to Peltier who whipped in an aimless cross, which looked to be on target and Becchio provided the final touch, beating the defender in air to score the second!

With Nott'm now pushing forward, we defended well and claimed a win coming back from behind against the league leaders.

FT ' Crystal Palace 2 - Nott'm Forest 1

18th March, 2015 - Hugo Viana injured for 2-3 weeks in training.

21st March, 2015 - Crystal Palace host Wolverhampton Wolves.

With Wolves below us under the table, I set up team to start up with more attacking mentality this time around as I thought they'd be looking to earn as many points in away games as possible, even if that means parking the bus and I was wrong.

They were very organized at the back, often making last ditch important tackles and were very organized in attacking and causing me trouble on quick counters. We still created good 2-3 chances but the finishing woes meant we struggled to score.

In 34th minute, Davies (WW player) intercepted and won the ball in my half and passed to their creative player, who played a great ball for Sigurdarson (WW Striker) who was then one on one with my Goalkeeper. All he had to do was get a shot on target knowing that my GK is incapable of keeping the ball out and he just did that to give them lead.

I made two half time changes and we came out strong in second half, looking to cut them open. Holt who had come on as half time sub earned a free kick some way from 18 yard box in 55th minute, and then equalized following a scramble in the goal from that freekick after Puncheon decided not to fly it in and took clever grounded FK to surprise them.

They created a chance just after that but this time my GK used his body to get a block and denied them from a clear chance. Another free kick in 68th minute and this time from some distance, Andrew Taylor decided to take it and Holt again was at the receiving end, with no one bothering to try to win it in the air, he took the perfect first touch and again poked it in to give us lead.

Now business as usual, we set back and they attacked but couldn't do anything and had to make several fouls to stop our counters, earning 4 bookings in last 15 minutes.

FT ' Crystal Palace 2 - Wolverhampton Wolves 1

24th March, 2015 - Burnley who are fighting for promotion play off host Crystal Palace

Rather uneventful match until last 10 minutes, with Burnley struggling to create chances with my players keeping a compact shape and we created a couple of half chances on the break but it came to nothing.

In 84th minute, however, Draper (Burnley player) gave them lead with a fantastic and heroic header from a corner. Even as opposition manager I couldn't help but admire the bravery he showed there but I was frustrated as **** as I saw points slipping away from my team's hands in last minutes.

But it wasn't for long, just from the subsequent kick off in 85th minute, Williams picked a great long range pass from right wing for Becchio who made no mistake and shot it in bottom left corner. 1-1! And we had equalized just in the next minute.

Burnley players were still shell shocked and could not react to what just happened, we pushed forward more and more trying for 3 points and our finishing woes were back again. Neil Alexander (GK) made a good save to deny Keane (Burnley player) from range and get us at least 1 point from this match.

FT ' Burnley 1 - Crystal Palace 1

Jack Hunt got injured in this match for 5-6 weeks and Sam Vokes was also stretchered off and looks to be out for a month at least.

Sky Bet Championship table

View attachment 397678

Last edited:
This is tiresome, should I just report the results? :p

Results, maybe a line or so about each game; no need for paragraphs on each game as that will just burn you out! haha. Although I did enjoy reading it! :)

Maybe report anything interesting that has happened that month, such as star player, injuries and the likes.

Keep going bud intrested to see what sort of squad you can get together next season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Results, maybe a line or so about each game; no need for paragraphs on each game as that will just burn you out! haha. Although I did enjoy reading it! :)

Maybe report anything interesting that has happened that month, such as star player, injuries and the likes.

I'll continue writing, will just try to shorten the details. And ah ****, I missed the injuries. Hugo Viana was out for 3 weeks and Jack Hunt is out for 5-6 weeks. Adding in a minute.

April

1st April, 2015 - I got a triple boost with Hugo Viana, Victor Anichebe and to my relief, my GK Wayne Hennessey back from injures.

4th April, 2015 - Crystal Palace host relegation threatened Barnsley

Barnsley were surprisingly better than their results and recent form suggested. They hadn't won a single game from 2 months.

But still not good enough to keep us quiet, which they did admittedly well till 27th minute, when I switched my wingers and told fullbacks to attack more, Peltier, who was playing as right fullback picked up a lose ball near the box and scored a screamer right in the top left corner from outside the box.

Then in 30th minute, Belhadj made a great interception tu cut out their attack and launch a quick counter. He then passes to Becchio who shot from from and from a tight angle but it went past opposition GK. 2-0 up and there was relief on my face.

But after that, my team relaxed far too much, started dropping deep and they started creating half chances, some from set-pieces or long range. We did manage to keep the lead until half time.

I told my players to not get complacent and keep going for more goals as the race is tight and we might finish a position or two above solely based on the goal difference.

And we scored just in 46th minute, they started the match in subsequent kick off and as their defenders were passing among themselves, Belhadj made a great interception near their 18 yard box and quickly laid it off for Becchio who made no mistake to smash the ball in the back of the net.

We then created some half chances and Barnsley were only playing to break the legs of my players. Becchio missed a golden chance in 83rd minute to complete his hattrick.

FT ' Crystal Palace 3 - Barnsley 0

Also, after today's match, Birmingham sacked their current manager Brian McDermott following a defeat to MK Dons.

7th April, 2015 - Leicester City host Crystal Palace

Leicester were under-performing this year and I intended to pile on their misery, but this wasn't meant to happen.

This was not a game for one to enjoy as a manager, we did everything right, attack, defend, create but just could not score.

Williams was one on one with the goalkeeper following their set-piece and running to his fullest speed, and he seemed like he'd beaten the last defender only to shoot right at the GK. Golden chance early in the game and early lead would've been handy.

In 17th minute, Hammond (LC midfielder) played an incredible ball behind my left fullback for his winger to run onto, the winger managed to reach the ball just on the byline and hit a cross, which was intercepted and cleared but it only fell to head of Hammond, who then passed it to Mahrez (LC Player) and Mahrez got tackled by my Mariappa but the ball fell to their striker, King and he made no mistake to give them lead.

In 24th minute, Ward went agonizingly close to equalizing for us following a quick break but shot just wide into the side-netting. Another chance went begging. Same happened in 70th minute this time Becchio took a heavy touch and the ball went to their GK.

Their intention for rest of the match was to keep the ball and waste time, we created a few chances but it just wasn't meant to be.

FT Leicester City 1 - Crystal Palace 0

11th April, 2015 - Crystal Palace host MK Dons

MK Dons were bottom of the table and I knew they'd be happy with a point from a tough away game.

First few minutes they were tackling very rough, with two of my players catching early knocks but were able to still play. They had a goal disallowed for offside in 17th minute and my team was temporarily down to 10 men as Viana was still receiving treatment.

They however still looked to attack more than I'd expected. They really were trying for a win and I changed my strategy. In 40th minute, Jedinak won the ball and laid it on for Holt, who was quick to pick a defence splitting pass and Anichebe, who had to come on for injured Becchio, scored. It happened too quick for their defenders to even react.

The second goal was quite similar. Hennessey (GK) passed to Peltier (RB) who then played a ball for Williams to run onto, he reached the ball, ran with it and put it past GK before they could even react. Quick goals on the break and we were 2-0 up in 68th minute.

In 85th minute, we created a chance following a spell of possession which their GK tipped out wide after a great shot by Williams. In 86th minute, they created a great chance from counter-attack following that corner. Their right winger drilled a low cross which no one bothered to intercept and it went all the way across on the field to their left winger Reeves who smashed it in.

In 91st minute, following another spell of possession, Puncheon crossed the ball for Anichebe who scored a fine header to make it 3-1! Another goal from our striking department after worries of finishing woes.

FT ' Crystal Palace 3 - MK Dons 1

Andrew Taylor also got injured for 2 weeks in this game.

12th April, 2015 - Sam Vokes returned to training after his injury.

18th April, 2015 - Leeds United host Crystal Palace

First half was full of vibrant attacking football with us creating a lot of chances. Jon Williams hit woodwork from 5 yards as he had open goal to blast the ball into with no one else near him in 16th minute.

In 28th minute, we again sneaked behind their defence from some great looking creative play with Puncheon's great looking hit from left foot hitting the woodwork, again. Frustration was starting to grow as Leeds were playing narrow and deep, playing more like an away team instead of home team in 85% empty ground.

In 48th minute, Eagles scored a belter from 30 yards following a set-piece situation and it was very well placed, well hit strike. This was definitely some pleasing stuff after first half of frustration.

There were sitting as deep as possible simply trying not to concede and my defence line had to play high up the field. Mariappa playing as CB played an awful backpass to Goalkeeper and wasn't even going near 18 yard box. Their striker Mesca was lurking around and with my Goalkeeper deciding to come off the line and missing the ball and the man completely, Mesca only had to hit target from range to score in an open goal to equalizer in 61st minute.

Then again Eagles hit woodwork in 65th minute following a quick break from a clear chance. Now heads were starting to fall. Shots looked more destined for woodwork than back of the net.

In 81st minute, Sam Vokes scored a great poachers effort following some passing around edge of the box after a throw-in. There was sigh of relief after this and all I cared was about protecting the lead, now.

FT ' Leeds United 1 - Crystal Palace 2

Huddersfield won the Sky Bet Championship on this day following a draw against Brentford.

21st April, 2015 - Joe Ledley returned to training following a 3 month spell on sidelines for damaged ACL.

23rd April, 2015 - Andrew Taylor returns to training.

24th April, 2015 - Crystal Palace host Bolton Wanderers

We had a 100% legitimate goal ruled out for offside in just 3rd minute as Williams won the ball from their defender and moved to Eagles on the left wing, who crossed it for Anichebe and Anichebe poked it in but linesman was adamant that Anichebe was offside.

Hugo Viana then hit woodwork from range in 34th minute and the memories of hitting woodwork from crucial chances were fresh from last match. Rest of the first half was pretty uneventful with Bolton and us creating half chances that came to nothing.

In 61st minute, Williams scored collecting a loose ball that Eagles lost to Bolton defender after he was tackled during dribbling. Williams took the chance and smashed it hard into the corner, their GK had no chance.

Just in the following minutes, Sordell equalized for Bolton catching my team's defence out of shape on a counter attack. And we were back on level terms, stupid stupid defensive mistakes.

In 74th minute, Bolton GK hit a ball to their player upfield which Viana intercepted, quickly nodded it for Williams who played a through ball quickly and Eagles mis-hit the volley but it still went in, looking a like a chipped shot. Another trademark quick attack after winning the ball high up the field which has become a casualty under my management so far.

Rest of the match was as uneventful as ever.

FT ' Crystal Palace 2 - Bolton Wanderers 1

Davide Biondini got injured for 4 weeks in this match.

Results

View attachment 397117

View attachment 397116

May

2nd May, 2015 - Brighton and Hove Albion host Crystal Palace

Despite Brighton's struggles this year, they are a very good side drilled to keep possession so I knew this was going to be a very tough game.

We started brightly, with our first few chances coming in initial minutes but Brighton's defenders took care of them.

In 7th minute, however, Brighton played some great football with their striker holding up and then playing a through ball for their winger Buckley to run onto and dispatch it into back of the net.

After that they managed to keep possession and try attacking for long periods, with our chances coming on counter-attacks, they seemed prepared to deal with our counter-attacks as well. But they seemed more vulnerable on set-pieces.

Following some quick interplay in 37th minute after a throw-in near their box, Ledley (who was making his return after 3 months injury) poked a clever ball inside the box for Eagles to smash it in and equalize. We created another fairly good chance on the break but it came to nothing.

They came into second half with the aim of denying us possession and keep attacking with patience to avoid counter-attacks. In 60th minute I introduced Viana for Jedinak for some more ball control as I realized counter-attacking might not work.

The trio of Ledley, Viana and Williams worked amazingly in midfield, linking up well and keeping possession among themselves and creating chances. Following some few minutes of possession and inter-play, Williams played a through ball for Becchio in 80th minute, he made no mistake and scored.

After that our rivals seemed to have given up, with their fans starting to leave. We created a couple of chances in injury time but couldn't put them away. But I didn't mind another 2-1 win, this time against our fierce rivals in their own stadium.

FT ' Brighton and Hove Albion 1 - Crystal Palace 2

View attachment 396896

End of season review

View attachment 396895

This team conceded a lot of goals which is very uncharacteristic stuff from a Tony Pulis team. Even under my management, we couldn't stop the goals against us but we made sure we score enough to win. Working on a sturdy defence is my main objective for next season.

View attachment 396894

We also had no natural goalscorer this season and our strikers all had mixed periods of form. Joe Ledley, best player of the team under Pulis got injured a week before I joined the club. He's back now and will hopefully play a big part in next season's campaign.

Last edited:
Loving this story mate, might try something like it on the Gerrard side of things, creative writing makes it more of a story and lacks it getting repetitive, dont want to copy you as such but definitely want to do something like this!