brilliant tactic bwomper!
not just the goals, but to only concede 17! Superb

question about OI instructions: you mean AML/AMR right?
No,I mean wide mid fielders from left and rigth ,sorry . Almost all the positions OIs are saved with the tactic and appears in the OI screen but not for those positions of wide mids. My mistake,dont know it how to say it in english and I said mr and ml XD

No,I mean wide mid fielders from left and rigth ,sorry . Almost all the positions OIs are saved with the tactic and appears in the OI screen but not for those positions of wide mids. My mistake,dont know it how to say it in english and I said mr and ml XD

no no you were right I misunderstood. something about OI's i dont understand. let me try.
if your opposition plays with wide mids, you have to manually apply OIs, rest are saved in the tactic?

no no you were right I misunderstood. something about OI's i dont understand. let me try.
if your opposition plays with wide mids, you have to manually apply OIs, rest are saved in the tactic?
Yeah,almost all the possition at least. The problem is only with the wide mids positions,but if you see other position with no OI marked just tell me ;)

Stupid question: in staff responsibilities, you will have "Sets pre-match instructions on opposition" for the assisstant unmarked?

One more question mate: from your descriptions about training and your players it seems that your AML/AMR are more like wide forwards - i.e. finishing is more important than crossing?

Another question: your striker instructions seem same. Does that mean that it doesnt matter which striker plays in which position? Should I prioritize players with DLF attributes (creativity/passing) or pacy strikers (finishing, pace, heading)?

Last edited:
Stupid question: in staff responsibilities, you will have "Sets pre-match instructions on opposition" for the assisstant unmarked?

One more question mate: from your descriptions about training and your players it seems that your AML/AMR are more like wide forwards - i.e. finishing is more important than crossing?

Another question: your striker instructions seem same. Does that mean that it doesnt matter which striker plays in which position? Should I prioritize players with DLF attributes (creativity/passing) or pacy strikers (finishing, pace, heading)?

1.Yes,unmarked ,the OI are pre-saved with the tactic ,are not from the assistant
2.The AMR/AML are pure IF ,so I think finish is more important than crossing but if the player have nice crossing skills is a plus ( you can retrain strikers for this position )
3.The two strikers are "twins" in dutties,also swapping their positions. My strikers are complete forwards but the skills I think are more important for the position are strength,composure,acceleration,pace (at least 12-13),finishing and heading ( I use strikers for corner tactic and with strength and heading I score so many goals with them )

Last edited:
1.Yes,unmarked ,the OI are pre-saved with the tactic ,are not from the assistant
2.The AMR/AML are pure IF ,so I think finish is more important than crossing but if the player have nice crossing skills is a plus ( you can retrain strikers for this position )
3.The two strikers are "twins" in dutties,also swapping their positions. My strikers are complete forwards but the skills I think are more important for the position are strength,composure,aceletation,pace (at least 12-13),finishing and heading ( I use strikers for corner tactic and with strength and heading I score so many goals with them )

thanks mate, I have an old save using 3142 Marcelo and had around 5-6 strikers who could also play AML/AMR, you tactic seems to suit that squad perfectly

that 12-0 is awesome. based on your two seasons, what you recommend, defensive positioning or attacking movement?
I have to play more in att.movement but maybe def.positioning away and att.movement at home will be the best option. I just beat Barcelona away 1-7 with def.positioning

I have to play more in att.movement but maybe def.positioning away and att.movement at home will be the best option. I just beat Barcelona away 1-7 with def.positioning

yeah I was thinking along the same lines, amazing amazing result

Hey

could you make this into a FMC tactic

thanks
I never played FMC and dont have so much time to make the tactic for this mode,sorry. Also I think this tactic in FMC or modern full mode tactic will be less efective than the original.

Final Table season 2 with this tactic.

View attachment 698131

Start strikers performance

View attachment 698133 View attachment 698134

I think im done making tactics... maybe this one deserved more atention,but its ok lol

Final version and goodbye...

No I don't agree here mate - you do deserve attention, but you can't prove how good a tactic is if you do like me and play with a team full of regents, this one needs real testing and i'll do that for you within a few days i'll look at it. Your league table above shows me it can be done with an extremely good team a rare team and congratulation on beating my record to thats also a big achievement :) - I'll tell you in a few days what this tactic can do with a top team and with an underdog team.

Cheers